Name the top 5 Cryptocurrencies and give Reasons

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
we all know that the Cryptocurrency has become a big topic nowadays and everyone now projects Cryptocurrencies to be currency of the future.

I will give a list of the best cryptocurrencies from my opinion:
  1. Bitcoin
  2. Etherum
  3. Nano
  4. Litecoin
  5. Tron
  6. XLR
  7. Add yours
Bitcoin: we can't discuss the digital currencies without saying Bitcoin. it's the popular one because of the excessive cost (1 bitcoin equivalent to 10500$ now) and furthermore so valuable at present.

2-Ethereum (ETH):

Ethereum needs no presentation. Bitcoin may be the most well known cryptographic money, yet nobody can deny Ethereum is by a wide margin the most persuasive one.

The explanation is basic: the Ethereum blockchain empowers a large number of ventures to create on top of it.

1 ETH equivalent to approach than 350$ right now.

3-Litecoin (LTC):

Litecoin is another cryptographic money that you shouldn't overlook in 2020. LTC is one of the quickest and most reasonable digital forms of money with regards to installments. Its innovation forward profile has put this digital currency on the third spot by market capitalization.

This cryptocurrencies offers huge potential at much more affordable price level (expect Maybe Bitcoin). It then gives us the investors/traders a wider number of Opportunities to jump in.

for me those are the best crypto, what do you think about that? and which are the best ones from your experience?

Last edited:
@Ureka - Would you mind explaining why you choose these Coins for your top 7? Please tell us what you like about each one and what it offers to you as an investor. Can you also tell me what you know about Etherum, Nano, Litecoin, Tron, and XLR?

My list goes thus but limited to my 3 most favourite.
1. Bitcoin: Everyone loves btc and that is enough reason for me.
2. Ethereum: this was my first coin to generate any profit for me. My first contact with the crypto world was through ETH.
3. LTC: Litecoin is one coin that offers me the fastest and cheapest transaction rates and it is mostly used by those I transact with.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back