What's new

Mylot: A paid to post platform where you have no control of your earnings.

Looks like you have comparatively lower charges on your paypal transactions. I use paypal business account and the charges are high.
Was that low? lol Can you check my payment proof posted on RIF? I feel $10 is a lot for a $190 payment

LOL Wow, I actually felt bad and thought I should have opted for some other option but the problem is I cannot find an exchange that can accept crypto and pay me bank transfer

I thought you like getting paid with crypto: D
I have made money with mylot but I am not active these days. You can earn well if you are active. Being active means you leave comments on someone's post and when they reciprocate, you will earn
Do you mean that it is possible to make more than $50 on that platform at the end of every month?

I think it was possible years ago but these days it's not easy and I see users complain about low-paying websites

It took me 3 months to earn up to $5 and ask for withdrawal. I also gave up on this one too. I was very active there.

I wish to start on my lot and need to see if I can manage time for it as I feel I can earn $5 every month there

I was on this Mylot the other day and it didn't even feel like a forum. The level of activity was quite low. Seems people are leaving the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back