What's new

Mylot: A paid to post platform where you have no control of your earnings.

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I went through all the reviews and comments from people who have used mylot to earn. One thing I asked them was how much do you earn per engagement on your posts. They all said, they don't know. That the algorithm determines the earnings.

That's not good at all. Even forum coin whose earnings are low are able to tell a person how much he earns from a post so the person can guage his potential earnings. My opinion about this earning pattern is that it is not good and I won't subscribe to this.

There is no control on our earnings on mylot but members that are part of the website from a long time have the idea to how to earn more nd some of them earn more than $30 every month

The reason is mylot is not a pay to post forum so you cannot earn per post from Mylot and they have a secret algorithm for earnings.

Many users still like mylot because it's not all about earnings from them and they take these earnings as a bonus for their time spent or the payback of data used on the platform.

Many users that are part of mylot were on bubblews and when bubblews closed then they moved to mylot and most of them does not care about earnings.

Mylot has users from different parts of the world so if your main motive is to learn about different cultures, make friends then its the best website and you earn for doing this.

This is the beauty of this website and there is lots to learn from members that are part of the website from a very long time.

I like this website but since I am busy with my other websites I cannot join it because I am already busy with 4 pay to post forums at present

I joined MYlot for fun. I can post funny posts, serious posts, personal posts, and more, with no limit. I love that site because it has very nice Mylotters usually from the USA, Aussie, Switzerland, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Vietnam, and my country.

I like this website but since I am busy with my other websites I cannot join it because I am already busy with 4 pay to post forums at present
At first I will love to ask what are the forum you are active with.
Can you mention those forum here I will love to join.

For me mylot is good but its like they only pay to paypal and their earning seems a bit low they should consider adding another payment option

At first I will love to ask what are the forum you are active with.
Can you mention those forum here I will love to join.

For me mylot is good but its like they only pay to paypal and their earning seems a bit low they should consider adding another payment option
I am active on forum coin, Referral index forum, Post bucks and also on Beer money forum. Although I don't post too much on beer money forum

I am planning to start with my lot but I also want them to pay via crypto and at lower amounts I prefer to get paid via crypto only

There is no control on our earnings on mylot but members that are part of the website from a long time have the idea to how to earn more nd some of them earn more than $30 every month

I have never used MyLot at all, but I know that it is quite old website. As far as forumcoin is concerned, I no longer work on that website.

Are you serious about this? It means that they will have to be very active for them to earn over $30 per month.

I am planning to start with my lot but I also want them to pay via crypto and at lower amounts I prefer to get paid via crypto only
I thought you like getting paid with crypto: D
I have made money with mylot but I am not active these days. You can earn well if you are active. Being active means you leave comments on someone's post and when they reciprocate, you will earn

I thought you like getting paid with crypto: D
I have made money with mylot but I am not active these days. You can earn well if you are active. Being active means you leave comments on someone's post and when they reciprocate, you will earn
I like PayPal but at small amounts the fee is too much so I am looking for websites to earn crypto and find other way to exchange crypto and get INR so that I can easily get these converted

I like PayPal but at small amounts the fee is too much so I am looking for websites to earn crypto and find other way to exchange crypto and get INR so that I can easily get these converted
How much paypal charges for your incoming transactions? I normally pay between 7 and 10 percent fees

How much paypal charges for your incoming transactions? I normally pay between 7 and 10 percent fees
I am not part of it but whenever I have received a $5 payment which was years ago actually they deduct around 80 cents in fee and few days back I got $190 in Paypal from RIF and there Paypal almost deducted $10 something in fee

Looks like you have comparatively lower charges on your paypal transactions. I use paypal business account and the charges are high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back