My Wonderful Bitcoin dream

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It seemed like being here has given me some kind of affinity with Bitcoins 😁. It's like me and Bitcoin now communicates, like man and computers communicating. 😁
So I had a wonderful dream about Bitcoin last night, it was so surreal, in this dream, the price of Bitcoin shot up to $100,000😲, not just that, it became accepted by all the world government as a world currency😀. Even my country's president organized a ceremony to celebrate this milestone that Bitcoin has achieved.
Now with this current reality can my dream ever come to pass in the nearest future?

I hope, your dream come true in the near future, some experts predict that Bitcoin will hit $ 100k in 2021 or 2022.But if all countries adopt Bitcoin / cryptocurrency it will still be difficult, because many governments think that Bitcoin circulation affects the economic system and their finances. so maybe it will take a long time or wait for a change of government power to accept Bitcoin.

The dream can actually come true but that will be in the long run of the crypto community. For the price increasing up to $100,000, l think that one is just near and can come into reality just this 2021 or 2022.

It seemed like being here has given me some kind of affinity with Bitcoins 😁. It's like me and Bitcoin now communicates, like man and computers communicating. 😁
So I had a wonderful dream about Bitcoin last night, it was so surreal, in this dream, the price of Bitcoin shot up to $100,000😲, not just that, it became accepted by all the world government as a world currency😀. Even my country's president organized a ceremony to celebrate this milestone that Bitcoin has achieved.
Now with this current reality can my dream ever come to pass in the nearest future?
Keep dreaming brotherly, maybe in the long future it can come to fruition. That's what I've always wanted and dréam about, I hope it becomes real. And get permission from all the countries heads.

A wonderful dream indeed. There's a lot of predictions about future prices of Bitcoin around the internet a few months back everyone is predicting that Bitcoin can reach 20k and we did achieved that then predictions about 25k before 2020 ends. And today we also achieved that. $100k is just another milestone and i believe we can also achieved that just give it time.

Bitcoin can reach $100,000, but to be accepted by all government worldwide, that's the real issue.

They are already reluctant to accept it because they see it as a threat to their currencies. Accepting it will be a real challenge.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back