What's new

Must you have a degree before you can start a business?

No, the truth is that you work hard before you can the good results you are looking for, you can start up a business with no knowledge, but it's all up to you, having the knowledge is very important.

Let's take for example coding as a hard skill. You don't need to go to any college or university to learn how to code. Is it engineering skills that are learned on the streets? Universities in this our times are complete waste of time. I am a BSc holder.
Some people have managed to learn some skills without going to school does not mean going to university is a waste of time. I don't know what kind of BSc degree you have, if someone has that degree in my place, he will easily get a job.

No, a degree is not required in order to launch a company. Although obtaining a college degree can be beneficial in supplying fundamental knowledge and skills, entrepreneurship is not a prerequisite for it.

Some people have managed to learn some skills without going to school does not mean going to university is a waste of time. I don't know what kind of BSc degree you have, if someone has that degree in my place, he will easily get a job.
Unfortunately, in my country, there are millions of BSc holders that can't find a job. I even know some MSc holders that don't have jobs. Going to school can be a waste of time when people who never went to school would employ you and be paying you salary..

I don't think if that's important, if you have the knowledge I'm very sure you can make good use of it to earn a considerable amount of money online, going for the knowledge is very important.

Well it depends on individuals but I believe having a degree is not the most essential elements to start a business even though it's an additional advantage because you are well equipped already.

there are alot of successful individuals in business who has no degree.

Well it depends on individuals but I believe having a degree is not the most essential elements to start a business even though it's an additional advantage because you are well equipped already.

Yeah, it is an added advantage and not a must for starting and running a business. What a business startup needs is knowledge of how to run it and targeting the right audience who are potential customers. That can be done without having a degree.

That's true, having the degree that doesn't give you the best you need,as far as I'm concerned if you are earning money online it's just fine, degrees of nowadays are waste of time.

Yeah, it is an added advantage and not a must for starting and running a business. What a business startup needs is knowledge of how to run it and targeting the right audience who are potential customers. That can be done without having a degree.
It gives you an edge if you know how to deploy it to your advantage. Beyond that, it is never a parameter that determines how far you would go in business. I don't discount education though.

It gives you an edge if you know how to deploy it to your advantage. Beyond that, it is never a parameter that determines how far you would go in business. I don't discount education though.
That's true, but I think college degree are not as important as they use to be, even if you have the degree you can still stay without having anything , that's very bad.

Unfortunately, in my country, there are millions of BSc holders that can't find a job. I even know some MSc holders that don't have jobs. Going to school can be a waste of time when people who never went to school would employ you and be paying you salary..
If people do not have jobs despite having a degree, do you think it is the fault of the education system or the degree holder itseld? Learning also means knowing how to use your knowledge to make money.

If people do not have jobs despite having a degree, do you think it is the fault of the education system or the degree holder itseld? Learning also means knowing how to use your knowledge to make money.
The educational system can be blamed. Most schools don't teach financial education. How then do they expect the graduates to use the knowledge to make money.

The educational system can be blamed. Most schools don't teach financial education. How then do they expect the graduates to use the knowledge to make money.
You cook rice in the pot and expect your cooker makes bread for you? That's hilarious. If you want to build knowledge on finance, why not try learning finance instead of enrolling in other courses.

You cook rice in the pot and expect your cooker makes bread for you? That's hilarious. If you want to build knowledge on finance, why not try learning finance instead of enrolling in other courses.
But you would come and face finances in the real world. There are certain life skills that are necessary to be taught across all disciplines because no matter what you study, it would affect you. In my country, philosophy and logic was taught to all students whether you are doing arts or science. That's because it would help you to think well. So with financial education. One of my life dreams is to have a school where financial educational and coding is taught from elementary level.

Do you really have to depend on college and university to build even the basic skills? They don't teach you to cook food in college, unless you are learning cookery, you will have to learn on your own.

Having a degree does not have anything to do with starting a business because its never a criteria , you can start any business if you are capable and competent enough , but having a degree might be an added advantage

Well having a degree is not necessary or an assurance to start a successful business even though it can be an additional advantage to be able to run the business based on objectives which is more meaningful to you.

I learnt how to do business from experience, reading books and by mentorship. Even if you read a practical course that you would need to practice to make money, you would still need those variables I mentioned above to monetize it and turn it to a business.

A degree is not required to launch a company. Although it is not required, a business management degree can be useful. The most crucial elements in starting a company are a solid business concept, market and competitor research, business planning, selecting a business structure, and acquiring any required licenses or permits.

A degree is not required to launch a company. Although it is not required, a business management degree can be useful. The most crucial elements in starting a company are a solid business concept, market and competitor research, business planning, selecting a business structure, and acquiring any required licenses or permits.
Yes exactly, if you know what you are doing, if you know what you are doing you are expected to go for the knowledge, I'm very sure if you have the knowledge you are going to earn money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back