What's new

Motivating staff

Staff are the drivers of any business. If they are not well motivated, the business is going no where. You can motivate monetarily or you recognize their usefulness and their worth.

No matter good,honest and hard working in this present world bosses don't motivate their workers and this is not good. The workers tends to have another feeling and behavior towards your business

This is one of the hardest things to do, even in the real world where people get paid money, managers find it hard to motivate them. So for example how do you motivate your package staff r your mods to post more. I did a cash prize competition once and I was a little bit disappointed with the outcome, it was very low output.
It all balls down to how close you are to your staffs. If you focus more on building a relationship with your staffs, motivation will not be a problem.

You could try sending them motivational message once in awhile. And also give them bonus or instead of doing a competition, you could take them out to a team dinner, pay the bill get to know your workers better.
I go with you. Bonus is the best way to motivate people. As for me. If I see a competition for something to earn certain price, be it 1 million dollars. I will not compete because I hate competition because I will be thinking that I might loss. But bonuses will motivate members.

I think that it does not really matte that you give them but just give them something that is worth it. You should always ensure that you do it at a regular basis.

This is one of the hardest things to do, even in the real world where people get paid money, managers find it hard to motivate them. So for example how do you motivate your package staff r your mods to post more. I did a cash prize competition once and I was a little bit disappointed with the outcome, it was very low output.
motivating staffs ,motivation is a good thing that help one allot ,not only in business but in his day to day activities ,motivation helps out especially when you feel depressed , when everything is over motivation helps out

There are different ways you can motivate your staff, some may not even need your money but mere appreciation will go a long way to motivating your staff.
There's no better to motivate your workers than extra money. Ones they get the feeling that if they a particular thing well they'll get an extra cash, they'll do it more

Most of the time if not all the time bosses Miss out on what is really important sometimes it's the little things that matters,the little thank yous and well done

You have to motivate your staffs in order to help and also encourage them to work hard and also to improve more and more and you don't have to be too serious with your staffs

You see a times Managers don't pay attention to employees need and motivation because they don't know that paying attention to their needs can affect total workers productivity.

An incentive program was introduced in my former workplace. People are paid for their performance. this means if you want more money you increase your output and performance.

The motivation is staffs is very essential to the growth of an organisation this is also seen as a way of encouraging them to do more tha they are this encouragement comes in different ways either by promotion or by increment in their salary this will encourage them.

One of the best ways that you can motivate your staff is by giving them paid leave at least every year and it should be nothing less than 3 weeks. This will even allow them to rest and recuperate.

Money pays a huge role in staff motivation, but sometimes money it does not work, you might be giving better pay, or more earning opportunity, but still the staff will not work more or better.

The employees need to be motivated by given them an incentives, concern with their welfarism and pays the part of their medical bill

Giving them more responsibilities, offering them better position and payment are some of the ways to motivate your staff. However, sometimes offering them better payment is not possible because of struggling business.

Motivating stages once in a while is a very good thing. You could raise their salaries or give them bonuses. You could give them gifts or treat them out.

The motivation is staffs is very essential to the growth of an organisation this is also seen as a way of encouraging them to do more tha they are this encouragement comes in different ways either by promotion or by increment in their salary this will encourage them.
I completely agree with you, when you motivates them it serves as an encouragement to them,but not only motivation you also need to give them gifts just to appreciate there efforts.

Every employee should feel that they are valued as an individual. No one likes being a faceless pawn in a big game. Thus, you need to make sure that your entire workforce is given the opportunity to express themselves. You need to encourage your employees to showcase aspirational personal goals. When employees anticipate a future reward, it makes the work routine easier for them.

Whether we like it not, money might fail sometimes. Even though, cash prizes and incentive is one of the best ways to motivate people, there are other means as well, like incentives, and reward for their hardwork.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back