What's new

Money VU is legit or scam pay real money or not ?

The thing Is that I have alot of friends that have claimed to have received payments from this platform and most of them even referred me there but I only set up an account there without watching any videos because I don't want to waste my data on a platform that may likely not pay me.

This money Vu platform will obviously be a scam platform as far as watching videos to gay paid platforms are concerned. I don't think you should be wasting your time and date watching anything there
No my dear I ones have access to a similar site like that ,the task I performed is watching videos online, sharing the videos and I get paid in real.That Uv can be legit

I joined this website only last week.I have earned $ 20.On this website, you only have to watch videos and make money online.money vu.xyz has a very low trust score which Indicates that there is a strong likelihood the website is a scam.Has anyone joined this website yet?
There are a lot of websites like this one on the Internet that promise to remunerate you for watching videos, but every single one of them is fraudulent, therefore it would be in your best interests to avoid them.

I am just hearing about it the site for the first in that case I have no say about the site but I will love to have an encounter with the site before then,I will have a say .I will be glad if anyone put through on how I can get access to the site
I don't really know anything about the platform but it seems to be a good platform to earn money online online, You can make good research on it in other to have the best results.

You are correct. Such websites always have a standardized domain suffix. I am aware that they won't reimburse you for your video viewing. You'll do. only ever end up paying for data that is unnecessary

I don't really know anything about the platform but it seems to be a good platform to earn money online online, You can make good research on it in other to have the best results.
We dont just cinclude on the authenticity of a websites without making research on the site , sometimes even the review might be wrong and lies because they might pay people to write a positive review for them .

We dont just cinclude on the authenticity of a websites without making research on the site , sometimes even the review might be wrong and lies because they might pay people to write a positive review for them .
This is possible because if someone finds arround 200 positive reviews and one real person is explaining that there is a negative review then people will not bother of it even this is a real review.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back