What's new

Money VU is legit or scam pay real money or not ?

You missed out something about this money Vu you're advertising to us here from your post. Of this said amount of money you have made from money Vu, have you been actually paid out since you started?

You said you have made $20 fornthe oast two weeks you work there. It is one thing to make that amount you're talking about and another different thing entirely to be able to withdraw that said amount. So, have you withdrawn it and is it in your possession now?

Are you trying to say that that rate is too high or what?I dont understand you or have you tried the site recently,I dont think I have done that and I never dream of working with them,what I know is that they need to provide a payment proof before I can consider working with them
To explain more a watching youtube video reward is 0,04 $ if they pay more means there is additionnal task like subscribe to youtube channel or comment or share then as you describe the rate is too high.

I joined this website only last week.I have earned $ 20.On this website, you only have to watch videos and make money online.money vu.xyz has a very low trust score which Indicates that there is a strong likelihood the website is a scam.Has anyone joined this website yet?
Well just like you said that you have low trust score which indicate that, they are scam, some of this webside started real but if they don't have profit, they shot down

I have never joined the website before just hearing it that for the first time, but I wonder any website that paid such amount of money I don't think is real.

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is so you know best as its better not be blinded by the gains and lose the large part, also check for reviews online prior and do some research too
Most of the money Making sites that are too good to be true actually turn out to be scam everytime, but before venturing into any site , I always check their Google review.

The question is not how much you have earned, the main question is whether you can withdraw or not. If you cannot withdraw, there is no point in earning. A lot of scam programs pay you high amount but you cannot withdraw.

If website pays more than 0,07 $ for watching video means not reasonable rate for earning because max pay for watching video is 0,07 $ average on paid to view video youtube otherwise it is SCAM website if paing 0,60 $ per watching video this is an advice.

that is right. no one will give you $ 10-20-30 to watch a simple video of them! sites and especially with the .xyz extension that promise you $ 10 on free video watching, are scams!

By just seeing the site's address alone, I know that the site is scam. No legitimate site would use such extension for its operations and we shouldn't fall for it either.
I think it's high time we begin to settle and learn how to build long lasting systems that would increase our income.

I've also came across such site last week. The name of the site is hg company I earn more than $30 but couldn't withdraw my earnings because the site was a scam.

I joined this website only last week.I have earned $ 20.On this website, you only have to watch videos and make money online.money vu.xyz has a very low trust score which Indicates that there is a strong likelihood the website is a scam.Has anyone joined this website yet?
Were you able to withdraw the money you earned from the site? I have come across the site but I wasn't able to watch the videos as there registration form is not working.

I don't know much about the site but since you have been able to earn up to that amount in a week then it means they are actually paying and you can continue working on the site. But what is their payments method have you been able to withdraw your earnings.

It is very important to understand the gimmicks that is behind scam sites there's no possibility of you making such a huge amount of money just by watching videos.

I could only access the website has been scam or legitimate if you can share the time it took you to accumulate the $20 that you mentioned. All legitimate video viewing sites will take you donkey years to attain $20.

I haven't used the website before, but I have encountered others like the one you're describing, where you spend time watching films and get compensated for it; however, every single one of them merely tricks you into working for free.

I don't really know, because I have never use that kind of platform, but I'll advise you to go and make your own research in other to have the best results,I think that will be a good idea.

I haven't used the website before, but I have encountered others like the one you're describing, where you spend time watching films and get compensated for it; however, every single one of them merely tricks you into working for free.

That's why I love working online, if you are working online especially on platforms like bizdustry you'll definitely have the good results, you don't need to have any special skills at all.

I want to ask havnt you tried to cashout the $20 which you have earn so far?if the website is legit then you will be paid if the website not legit bet me they wont pay you.

I beleive that for someone like me I have to wait to get more reveiw on the website

I am just hearing about it the site for the first in that case I have no say about the site but I will love to have an encounter with the site before then,I will have a say .I will be glad if anyone put through on how I can get access to the site

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back