What's new

Money VU is legit or scam pay real money or not ?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
I joined this website only last week.I have earned $ 20.On this website, you only have to watch videos and make money online.money vu.xyz has a very low trust score which Indicates that there is a strong likelihood the website is a scam.Has anyone joined this website yet?

If website pays more than 0,07 $ for watching video means not reasonable rate for earning because max pay for watching video is 0,07 $ average on paid to view video youtube otherwise it is SCAM website if paing 0,60 $ per watching video this is an advice.

I haven't joined the website before but i have experienced some similar to this one you're talking about, you spend your time watching videos and in return you earn from it, but all the one's i ventured into just deceives you to work but you'll never get paid.

I have alot of friends that have claimed to have received payments from this platform and most of them even referred me there but I only set up an account there without watching any videos because I don't want to waste my data on a platform that may likely not pay me.

I am just seeing this site here for the first time. And just as you have rightly said, it may be a scam site. But you did not tell us the minimum withdrawal or how long it took you to make the amount you mentioned above.

I joined this website only last week.I have earned $ 20.On this website, you only have to watch videos and make money online.money vu.xyz has a very low trust score which Indicates that there is a strong likelihood the website is a scam.Has anyone joined this website yet?
If you earned $20 just in one week. I am 100 percent sure that this site is scam. This sounds too good to be true. By the way how much is the payment threshold?

There are a lot of such platforms popping up on daily basis. They are all scam and you won't get paid after spending so much of your time.

I fine seem to get your point, you just said that the earned $20 within one week you joined and you also have an indication that the website is a scam. I don't seem to understand...

I really don't work on the website but with the amount of money you have accumulated so far in the website it shows they are fake because of the fact that real website won't pay you fast money like that

I don't understand, you mean $20 asin twenty dollars?? Or are you talking about cents? Why don't you try Google and see if you can find a review of others who has made use of it before and how long has the site been working?

There are many of such sites online where they claim to pay you so high for watching videos but they are all scams and you should stay away. To be completely sure, search for reviews on unbiased platforms.

There is no point wasting your time on that particularplatform because it is definitely a scam and they will not tell you anything. Imagine a site that have XYZ domain extension paying people such amount of money to watch videos.

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is so you know best as its better not be blinded by the gains and lose the large part, also check for reviews online prior and do some research too

I have not really taken my time to make research about this particular but even at that i don't think it is a legitimate platform to make money.

Lol!! Websites have such domain extension like this very one can be very funny. From the way you said you made the money within just a week of joining and watching videos,I can tell it is going to be a waist of one's time

I think the legidity of a site cannot be over predicted what is pebbles to me today it may not be for you so I believe only when you tested you can have a better understanding about such.

I don't get your explanation, you earned $20, have you been able to process your withdrawal or the money is still in the website wallet? If you have received the payment then you don't need to worry yourself about the trust score, but if you have not been paid then you should beware.

This money Vu platform will obviously be a scam platform as far as watching videos to gay paid platforms are concerned. I don't think you should be wasting your time and date watching anything there

You're right. This type sites always have a common domain ending to their sites. I know they won't pay you for your videos you watched. You will.omly end up spending data cost for nothing

If website pays more than 0,07 $ for watching video means not reasonable rate for earning because max pay for watching video is 0,07 $ average on paid to view video youtube otherwise it is SCAM website if paing 0,60 $ per watching video this is an advice.
Are you trying to say that that rate is too high or what?I dont understand you or have you tried the site recently,I dont think I have done that and I never dream of working with them,what I know is that they need to provide a payment proof before I can consider working with them

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back