Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here have their own tv station nearby? I know some local tv stations do local access programming, where people can have their own little time slot to do whatever they want. I was thinking, could you sell products on this type of show? Maybe even somehow monetize the show?

I have never advertised on TV. However, as a person who has been in marketing for a long time I understand how it goes in TV advertising. You can advertise on TV through multiple methods such as, running an ad video, sponsoring the show, getting the host to give you a shoutout, etc. I think the last one is cost effective.

In the US at least, this is a very vintage thing. It's like ham radio, ha ha. Well, when I was a teenager it was the early 90s and cable access was a big thing. It was even made fun of on the movie and skit Wayne's World. Who has seen that movie?

I have never advertised on TV. However, as a person who has been in marketing for a long time I understand how it goes in TV advertising. You can advertise on TV through multiple methods such as, running an ad video, sponsoring the show, getting the host to give you a shoutout, etc. I think the last one is cost effective.
Yeah if you can land in with the good graces of the network, it might be easy to get ads on it. A shoutout from a host is always a good option too.
In the US at least, this is a very vintage thing. It's like ham radio, ha ha. Well, when I was a teenager it was the early 90s and cable access was a big thing. It was even made fun of on the movie and skit Wayne's World. Who has seen that movie?
I thought they still do it in some locations, but maybe not. If they don't do it anymore, I wish they would bring it back, because it brought out some of the best content.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back