Mobile vs PC online jobs ?

ivanr01

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my online carrier I worked on Pc and phone.
Perfer PC for better optimization, more RAM and more cores. There are more available methods,but after break my PC, I am using phone and earn cash like $30 monthly.

I want to know your honest opinion about that PC or Mobile.

Of course, the PC is much better than the phone. you can do many more things on it and much faster :)

PC is better for sure for the business jobs, I only use phone for social medias xD

I will always prefer to work with mobile because I can convienienttly carry it wherever I am going unlike PC that is fixed to a place .

I go for the two options, the pc is more comfortable and faster for everything, in the pandemic I have dedicated myself from home, but when I go out I use the mobile which helps me advance some things.

actually better on PC, but since my PC recently crashed I had to use my smartphone, , anyway i think smartphones are more flexible and can be done anytime and anywhere to make money.

It's easy to use of for different task that mobile phones can't dear run. But since pc are not mobile, I still prefer mobile phone when it comes to online stuff

I have always used my phone to earn online and I think I prefer it to pc. This is because it is mobile and so I can work with it anywhere and any time. The good thing is that most of the earning sites are mobile friendly and so I can easily work in them.

I do think it's better to go with PC online jobs.

It can be anything and with a bigger screen, you don't have to worry about your eyes too much. Of course it all comes down to personal preferences too. If you like using your phone a lot, then you can always use it rather than a computer.

Unless you have dedicated apps for some platform, PC is always a good choice when it comes to easy and fast navigation. I like using my computer a lot.

My phone crashed recently.I have not been used with the pc but i prefer using a phone because i can work from anywhere.

I actually use a tablet to work online and some very few times, I have used PC. The mobile is more comfortable and you can work anywhere be it on the bus or in the store.

I think it depends on the site you are using that pc or phone to do to earn more money ,but for me i would always choose phone ahead of pc

In my online carrier I worked on Pc and phone.
Perfer PC for better optimization, more RAM and more cores. There are more available methods,but after break my PC, I am using phone and earn cash like $30 monthly.

I'd say go for both, and what do you use on phone to earn 30$ monthly?

I am using phone and earn cash like $30 monthly.
$30 monthly with your mobile? Really surprising! Can you share your secrets please? For me, PC is always better. Mobile's small screen is not suitable for many functions.

Just BMF and Bizdustry. Old mobile cant support all sites like old pc ..
I know,I can earn more but with trch I have,I couldnt change my earning rate .
Post automatically merged:

I'm glad its working out for you, there are some apps (survey and so on) that are only available to phones , but you seem to have adapted

I have been ban from BMf so that's leads me to only one site which is bisdustry but I still prefer to work on my phone than to work on pc because of portability

I'm glad its working out for you, there are some apps (survey and so on) that are only available to phones , but you seem to have adapted
I am also using picoworkers and some survey times,but not counting cash because I invest them.

PC is surely the best but sometimes mobiles are aslo useful in terms of some other aspects of the business,it is easier and faster

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back