What's new

Mining or trading??

Mining vs. Trading
If you are a techie, mining cryptocurrency is probably your first choice. You probably already have some equipment to get a taste of mining but are still wondering if this endeavor deserves the huge investment in better mining equipment. Here are some of the advantages of mining to consider while making up your mind.
Post automatically merged:

Even though mining does have its risks, it’s still less risky than trading. For instance, when the prices of the currencies you mine drop big time, you might never repay your investment. You can also lose money if the electricity costs are higher than the value of what you mined. However, you can always sell your equipment for cash (though maybe not at a profit), while in trading if the coins in your portfolio lose value, you are left with nothing.

Mining is a more aloof type of pay, and very simpler one while there are apparatuses to mechanize trading, trading is still a lot of tedious. Less distressing. With all the adjustments in the costs of digital currency, trading isn't for weak willed, particularly when a lot of cash is contributed. so mining I consider is more valuable to

Its been a while now, i never heard about any legit mining software for smart phones that one can install and mine good amount coins in a day. But I hear steady where people talk about their trading successes and how they made $1000 in a month trading crypto, forex and stocks etc...

Between mining apps and trading, which one do you prefer investing your time and funds??
Mining is a more passive form of income, and while there are tools to automate trading, trading is still much more time-consuming. Less stressful. With all the fluctuations of the prices of cryptocurrency, trading isn't for the faint of heart, especially when large amounts of money are involved.

When comparing Bitcoin mining vs trading, the trading advantage is that you don't need to spend any money on expensive equipment to get started. ... The minimum investment in ASIC mining is significantly higher than what's required for GPU mining. Today, independent Bitcoin mining is unprofitable.

I prefer trading if I have the capital. I think trading is more profitable than mining. Mining can drain all your time and only for you to earn some stipends at the end of a long time mining. To me, it's ridiculously ridiculous.

Trading would be better, these days its quite difficult to actually find a legit minning site or engine, so instead of wasting your time in minning and at the end notting comes out. You can actually try trading, at first it might be difficult and you might actually get some losses but keep pushing forward, trading is a long term business

Its been a while now, i never heard about any legit mining software for smart phones that one can install and mine good amount coins in a day. But I hear steady where people talk about their trading successes and how they made $1000 in a month trading crypto, forex and stocks etc...

Between mining apps and trading, which one do you prefer investing your time and funds??
The requirements to trade with is easier to come by apart from the cash requirements while the requirements for mining for someone with limited resources like me is far fetch

Mining is a more passive form of income, and while there are tools to automate trading, trading is still much more time-consuming. Less stressful. With all the fluctuations of the prices of cryptocurrency, trading isn't for the faint of heart, especially when large amounts of money are involved.
Okay, trading is kinda time consuming, but worth trying out for. I've lost some cash through trading that's why i went on break. But I'm learning new ideas, to start again via Cryptocurrency trading. I'll see where it will take me to as time goes on.

I love both mining and trading, but I believe mining is slower in terms of profit and trading is faster in terms of trading, mining is stable, it has no lose, but trading is volatile, you may profit today and lose tomorrow. But still yet I chose day trading to mining.

Mining is much better than exchanging in light of the fact that im mining you can't lose money however in exchanging, one can lose money or you may make benefit. Mining is a dull, moderate cycle however it is ensured to acquire additional coins. The yield burns-through a great deal of energy yet it is real , show and far superior than exchanging.

The truth is that both of them are various ways to earn very well. For me I would prefer trading a coin I bought at a very cheap price to someone who needs it urgently and in return I should be guaranteed of good profit.

TRADING IS BETTER, AS YOU JUST BUY AND SELL, BUT MINING IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL LIKE
COST OF MINING EQUIPMENT
COST TO POWER SUCH DEVICES
TIME CONSUMPTION
ENERGY CONSUMPTION
STRESS OF MINING

I would always prefer trading over mining. Trading is much better because trading could generate profits instantly whereas mining requires you to wait a lot. You also need to invest more if you decide to mine coins.

Though mining is easier and risk free but trading is much more profitable. When you're engaged in trading crypto currency you can make triple of your investments within a short period of time but will not fail to say that trading has it's attached risk. As a trader you are not sure of the direction of price movement you're online trading based on your intuitive ability which is very risky

In order to trade, you need money to by the coins. If you want to mine, you need money to buy equipment. Both cost money. Mining is less risky compared to trading. But this is just my personal opinion.

The market activity of trading is what I would prefer because this commodity may not only be a single stock or product but may also be a broad selection of stocks from which one can choose, trade, and make a good profit even over a longer period of time. But in most cases, once a certain store of value has been mined to a certain amount and its value has been regulated, mining may be terminated.

Okay, trading is kinda time consuming, but worth trying out for. I've lost some cash through trading that's why i went on break. But I'm learning new ideas, to start again via Cryptocurrency trading. I'll see where it will take me to as time goes on.

I think that trading will always be more profitable s compared to mining, but trading is risky, while mining is not. Mining requires you to invest more money in the end.

I think that trading will always be more profitable s compared to mining, but trading is risky, while mining is not. Mining requires you to invest more money in the end.
I don't know how people can actually mine cryptocurrency on the internet because I understand that mining of cryptocurrency requires a computing device which you have to buy .

In order to trade, you need money to by the coins. If you want to mine, you need money to buy equipment. Both cost money. Mining is less risky compared to trading. But this is just my personal opinion.
If there is opportunity for me to access all the mining tools in my place , then mining would have been the best one because if I have the required tools then obviously I can be mining cryptocurrency for myself.
This won't include the stress of having to analyse the market all the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back