What's new

Mining or trading??

I actually prefer trading because of the large profit you could actually make when compared to mining , and mining is very hard and difficult , also you have to invest a lot to be able to start mining and earn some amount of profit ,so i would always choose to trade and earn more ahead of minin

Mining provides easy and an automated way of trading as it doe not require constant clicking of trend following just start by activating and watch it grow but there are only a few of legit mining apps which reduce the fair play for choosing mining over trading.

Its been a while now, i never heard about any legit mining software for smart phones that one can install and mine good amount coins in a day. But I hear steady where people talk about their trading successes and how they made $1000 in a month trading crypto, forex and stocks etc...

Between mining apps and trading, which one do you prefer investing your time and funds??
mining would have been the best way to earn cryptocurrency in the internet but most of the mining sites I have seen are fake. Just like you have said. I am also yet to see anybody posting of how he made thousands of dollars from mining. The best way to invest you money for now is trading.

Better you go do your Petty or large scale trading than waisting your time on what people seem to call mining. Mining cryptocurrency is not joke or something someone will promise to give you a software for it. It's actually a complicated arrangement
This is true. Mining is not a joke though it sound enticing and when you consider going into mining because of the amount you could make like in month without considering how you could easily be scammed then you fall into trap.

Mining of cryptocurrency is very difficult and a lot of people do not like mining cryptocurrency I'll prefer to trade my cryptocurrency and make some reasonable profit,i think for you to mine a reasonable amount of Bitcoin you need a sophisticated machine to do.

Its been a while now, i never heard about any legit mining software for smart phones that one can install and mine good amount coins in a day. But I hear steady where people talk about their trading successes and how they made $1000 in a month trading crypto, forex and stocks etc...

Between mining apps and trading, which one do you prefer investing your time and funds??
Cryptocurrency mining is the process in which transactions between users are verified and added to the blockchain public ledger. ... Bitcoin is the most popular and well-established example of a mineable cryptocurrency, but it is worth noting that not all cryptocurrencies are mineable.

Mining cryptocurrency especially when it comes to mining bitcoin. I've tried a lots of mining platforms in the past and I think the best thing is to trade with crypto coins like bitcoin. I've seen a lots of mining faucets that looks good but bad, so I can't try it.

I have never seen someone mining a reasonable amount of bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency that can be mine and a lot of people prefer to trade and make profit in their cryptocurrency,if I want to go into any of them I'll prefer to trade my cryptocurrency and make money.
Post automatically merged:

I have never seen someone mining a reasonable amount of bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency that can be mine and a lot of people prefer to trade and make profit in their cryptocurrency,if I want to go into any of them I'll prefer to trade my cryptocurrency and make money.

Mining is a more passive form of income, and while there are tools to automate trading, trading is still much more time-consuming. Less stressful. With all the fluctuations of the prices of cryptocurrency, trading isn't for the faint of heart, especially when large amounts of money are involved

Mining cryptocurrency especially when it comes to mining bitcoin. I've tried a lots of mining platforms in the past and I think the best thing is to trade with crypto coins like bitcoin. I've seen a lots of mining faucets that looks good but bad, so I can't try it.
Some people view mining on smart devices as a time waster, cos of the low amount it gives out. After draining down battery and sucking down the mobile data it offers low amount of coins for all the effort, very bad. Instead I'll prefer trading Cryptocurrency than it, cos i believe how much I'll be gaining if I'm an expert trader.

Mining is a more passive form of income, and while there are tools to automate trading, tradingis still much more time-consuming. Less stressful. With all the fluctuations of the prices of cryptocurrency.

I think my choice would be trading not just because I know much about it more than mining but because I dont know of any way of mining cryptocurrency and with the little I have heard it is on the expensive side ,although I would have chosen mining if I know much about it.

To me, mining is easier as all you need do is just come in once in a while. But trading is of much more fun. This is because you engage in not just one commodity but as much as you can handle.

Cryptocurrencies mining is a passive form of income and it's very comfortable and more safer than trading. It doesn't require much time as well compared to trading. The risks involved in mining is minimal.

I am of the believe that trading is better and more profitable than mining. Well, you have to be a good trader in order to make profits from it. Most times, Mining is a share waste of time as many of the app are scams and do not yield to profit. Even those that rewards, you must have spent several months on the app before getting little value for your effort.

I am of the believe that trading is better and more profitable than mining. Well, you have to be a good trader in order to make profits from it. Most times, Mining is a share waste of time as many of the app are scams and do not yield to profit. Even those that rewards, you must have spent several months on the app before getting little value for your effort.
That's a clear view about the two investment option you had around them. No doubt, trading is by far better off than mining Cryptocurrency via mobile device or any mini mining gadget. It drains down battery and gives little to no profit after long period of time mining through the software. But trading rewards you when you understand the investment clearly.

That's a clear view about the two investment option you had around them. No doubt, trading is by far better off than mining Cryptocurrency via mobile device or any mini mining gadget. It drains down battery and gives little to no profit after long period of time mining through the software. But trading rewards you when you understand the investment clearly.
Yeah , When you do mining with 5 - 6 phones then the battery will drain fast too and the amount of satoshis mined will like really equal to the electricity is used.
The only difference is that Trading is risky and mining with personal software isn't, keeping the profits aside.
Agree?

Though mining is easier and risk free but trading is much more profitable. When you're engaged in trading crypto currency you can make triple of your investments within a short period of time but will not fail to say that trading has it's attached risk. As a trader you are not sure of the direction of price movement you're online trading based on your intuitive ability which is very risky

I don't know much about mining but for me trading is still the best option though its not easy to bear it when the market is bearish most especially if you put in large amount of money to trade. For those that know much about mining can go into it.
Post automatically merged:

For me I will say trading maybe because I don't know much about mining but trading has its own challenge which is the stress of watching your money drop during the bearish market but for those that know much about mining they can go for it as far as its profitable to them

Last edited:
Nice question, first of all let us know the meaning of mining and trading, mining is storing of cryptocurrency for a long period of time for it ,it be in a website or app or any platform u are using to min your coins and it actually time consuming and stressful, while Trading is an instant exchange of coins,it less stressful and due to changes in the system trading is not soft hearted persons,for learners I will advice them to go with mining, while they are learning the trading strategy

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back