Mining or trading??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Its been a while now, i never heard about any legit mining software for smart phones that one can install and mine good amount coins in a day. But I hear steady where people talk about their trading successes and how they made $1000 in a month trading crypto, forex and stocks etc...

Between mining apps and trading, which one do you prefer investing your time and funds??

I would prefer the market activity of trading,as this commodity might not only be a single stock or product but a wide variety of stock that one can choose from and trade and earn good profit even for a longer period. But most times when a particular store of value has been mined to an extent,to controlled its value,its mining might be stopped

Its been a while now, i never heard about any legit mining software for smart phones that one can install and mine good amount coins in a day. But I hear steady where people talk about their trading successes and how they made $1000 in a month trading crypto, forex and stocks etc...

Between mining apps and trading, which one do you prefer investing your time and funds??
Mining is a more passive form of income, and quite easier one while there are tools to automate trading, trading is still much time-consuming. Less stressful. With all the changes in the prices of cryptocurrency, trading isn't for the faint of heart, especially when large amounts of money is invested. so mining i consider is more beneficial to work.

Mining coins would have been a great deal but I don't think there is any phone app that can effectively mine any of the high value crypto currency. Even the ones that can be mined with computer, not every computer can do that. The tools needed are expensive too.

Better you go do your Petty or large scale trading than waisting your time on what people seem to call mining. Mining cryptocurrency is not joke or something someone will promise to give you a software for it. It's actually a complicated arrangement

Though mining is easier and risk free but trading is much more profitable. When you're engaged in trading crypto currency you can make triple of your investments within a short period of time but will not fail to say that trading has it's attached risk. As a trader you are not sure of the direction of price movement you're online trading based on your intuitive ability which is very risky

Mining is far better than trading because im mining you cannot lose cash but in trading, one can lose cash or you may make profit. Mining is a dull, slow process but it is guaranteed to earn extra coins. The output consumes a lot of energy but it is real , show and far better than trading.

I would prefer Mining if I can get enough information about it and a legitimate software that i can mine from because I can do this and also do other things I would not have to focus all my time and energy to make profit. But for trading I will need to study a lot first and then begin to trade to male profit.

Both mining and trading is good, and both has there own challenge, but in marking consistent high profits I will prefer trading to mining, mining may not have lost but when the particular coin you are mining goes down in value you lose.

I dont know whether the mining app is on any website or controlled by any individual so there is a risk in it , because the sites are doing a lot of scam at this price of bitcoin.
I think trading is a better option for me because since i am a bit professional in that and the chances of scam in trading sites are like really very low.

Mining is a more passive form of income, and while there are tools to automate trading, trading is still much more time-consuming. Less stressful. With all the fluctuations of the prices of cryptocurrency, trading isn't for the faint of heart, especially when large amounts of money are involved.

There are many ways to obtain cryptocurrency. Mining and trading are two of the more popular ways. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, and depending on your knowledge and expertise, one might be better than the other. If you are wondering which is better for you, here is an article explaining the pros and cons of both.

Mining is a more uninvolved type of pay, and very simpler one while there are apparatuses to computerize exchanging, exchanging is still a lot of tedious. Less upsetting. With all the adjustments in the costs of digital currency, exchanging isn't for weak willed, particularly when a lot of cash is contributed. so mining I consider is more valuable

I think mining is more better than trading, because when trading you may lose some cash, but mining there is nothing to lose instead you will make profit, but trading you need to study a lot before you can began to trade to make profit.

In terms of volatility, there is much more volatility in trading than mining…however both are subject to the volatility of the market. If you mine Cryptocurrency A, and the value of it drops, and you are holding that crypto, then you will lose out on money. Same as a trader. However, the risks are spread out differently between the two

Mining is a more passive form of income, and while there are tools to automate trading, trading is still much more time-consuming. Less stressful. With all the fluctuations of the prices of cryptocurrency, trading isn't for the faint of heart, especially when large amounts of money are involved

There are many ways to obtain cryptocurrency. Mining and trading are two of the more popular ways. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, and depending on your knowledge and expertise, one might be better than the other,If you are a techie, mining cryptocurrency is probably your first choice. You probably already have some equipment to get a taste of mining but are still wondering if this endeavor deserves the huge investment in better mining equipment

You can do both. Mine your coins then HOLD it for long-term , or you can just bought crypto on exchanges. like bitfinex and other exchanges. but i think i suggest to bought coin then hold it for long-term no electricity needed. unlike mining.

I think though mining is easier and risk free but trading is much more profitable. When you're engaged in trading crypto currency you can make triple of your investments within a short period of time but will not fail to say that trading has it's attached risk. As a trader you are not sure of the direction of price movement you're online trading based on your intuitive ability which is very risky too.

Mining is a more passive form of income, and while there are tools to automate trading, trading is still much more time-consuming. Less stressful. With all the fluctuations of the prices of cryptocurrency, trading isn't for the faint of heart, especially when large amounts of money are involved.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back