What's new

Mining or trading??

i prefer for trading because you have compounding interest working for you not against you. Computer or mobile trading does not require you to dress up to work. You can be sleeping and still you makes money. You take a day or months off and still could potentially makes money.

I prefer mining if you already gain profit from trading, i know mining is good only if you have budget. If you don't have then focus on trade then later on buy a rigs

Its been a while now, i never heard about any legit mining software for smart phones that one can install and mine good amount coins in a day. But I hear steady where people talk about their trading successes and how they made $1000 in a month trading crypto, forex and stocks etc...

Between mining apps and trading, which one do you prefer investing your time and funds??
If it's possible that one can mine bitcoin successfully with phone I would have opted for that since it takes lively or no cost doing that. but as it is not possible I'll say I prefer trading to mining. but if both can be made possible, I will be glad to choose that option as this is the best one.

Mining is a more passive form of income and while there ate tools to automate trading, trading is still much more time consuming. Less stressful, with all the fluctuations of the prices of cryptocurrency,trading isn't for the faint of heart, especially when large amounts of money are involved

Its been a while now, i never heard about any legit mining software for smart phones that one can install and mine good amount coins in a day. But I hear steady where people talk about their trading successes and how they made $1000 in a month trading crypto, forex and stocks etc...

Between mining apps and trading, which one do you prefer investing your time and funds??
If it's possible that one can mine bitcoin successfully with phone I would have opted for that since it takes lively or no cost doing that. but as it is not possible I'll say I prefer trading to mining. but if both can be made possible, I will be glad to choose that option as this is the best one.

For those who need the meaning of crypto mining. Here we go.
The term crypto mining means gaining cryptocurrencies by solving cryptographic equations through the use of computers. This process involves validating data blocks and adding transaction records to a public record (ledger) known as a blockchain

Money takes a lot of time and a lot of resources before you can be successful with it. The whole system setup to mine bitcoins must not be interrupted. Once it has been interrupted then it means you have to start all over again. But the trading on the other hand, you still have some control over the amount you invest in you guys still have you calculated profit at the end of the day. Trading of Bitcoin can also be scared if you know what you're doing.

So there's no exact answer to the cryptocurrency mining vs trading dilemma. Each investor has to answer this question for themselves. Mining is the foundation for sustainable network operation, software development and improvement of mining algorithms, which leads to the evolution of the entire cryptocurrency industry. Before you start mining, consider the cost of electricity, equipment and time it will take to see a return on your investment. Many variables in this equation affect mining profitability, but when everything works out right, the investment pays off.

As a novice in crypto trading I presently prefer mining to trading this is because i dont have to do much to mine, I don't have to be afriad of loosing my asset and I don't have to be anxious about which currency pair will make profit for me.

Although I may start trading later when I'm fairly grounded in trading, I'll have to stick with mining for the time being.

I think trading is far more profitable and productive than mining these days. With trading you will be able to get your quick returns on time and mining takes a lot of months and years before it get completed and after that you might not even see the coin on all crypto currency exchange platform to buy and sell

If you are using cloud mining services, you are required to buy hash power, and it is very likely that you will be scammed. If you are using mining software and using your computer to mine, you do not earn much. Trading requires a lot of money and it is also very risky. I am not doing anything these days.
Post automatically merged:

If you are using cloud mining services, you are required to buy hash power, and it is very likely that you will be scammed. If you are using mining software and using your computer to mine, you do not earn much. Trading requires a lot of money and it is also very risky. I am not doing anything these days.

To begin there is no mining software for phone. To be sincere I would prefer mining to trading with the condition that I have the latest equipment standard mining farm but if I don't have the equipment and the capacity to mine at least one BTC a day I would prefer to trade over mining.

It is better to trade than just mining. At least in trading you could earn decent amount, depending on how much you put. In mining, you have to wait that could take for a while. Although trading there is high risk.

Trading is the most favorable one to me anytime any soon because most of the mining bot out there are likely to be scam because I have a bad experience of them years back after buying some mining rate at the end of the day I mine some reasonable amount of bitcoins but I was not able to withdraw.

Trading is much more interesting despite the risk involved in it you can still control your money unlike mining that is mostly turning to scam most time. If you are loosing from trading you can easily convert your funds to stable coins.

There are both aiming for Bitcoin, mining can never fetch you the amount of Cryptocurrency that trading can. When you trade, you either loss or win but you get to win a higher that is if you trade on a high price. While mining involved little amount of coin. Trading does not require too many activity but in mining, you've got to be busy.

hello there. i see you never heard any mining software but i know some mining sites which are always legit and paying 1000%. and if people are telling here that they are tread like that then they are not true. well now i tell you one true mining site if you want to join join it now
1- http://bit.ly/3sP61Ci FREE EARNING FREE EARNING
2-
JOIN WITH ME AND START EARN DAILY FREE
http://bit.ly/2WzxiMq

to be able to make some decent profit from mining, you need decent mining rigs, which cost lot of money, but the profit is guaranteed, can be low, but atleast it's guaranteed, unlike with trading which doesn't cost that much as mining does but there is lot of risk

Mining is better and prefareble than trading, at least you don't need to invest much while mining cos everything is done by the computer and those who control it. All you need to do is just to pay the mining team and watch them work for you it's very simple more than trading.

Mining is a more detached type of pay, and keeping in mind that there are devices to computerize exchanging, trading is still substantially more tedious. Less upsetting. With all the changes of the costs of digital currency, trading isn't for weak willed, particularly when a lot of cash are included.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back