What's new

Mining or trading??

Okay, trading is kinda time consuming, but worth trying out for. I've lost some cash through trading that's why i went on break. But I'm learning new ideas, to start again via Cryptocurrency trading. I'll see where it will take me to as time goes on.

I have always preferred trading, even though it is risky. Mining is not an option for me because I do not hold expensive GPUs and CPUs for mining coins right now.

I have always preferred trading, even though it is risky. Mining is not an option for me because I do not hold expensive GPUs and CPUs for mining coins right now.
You grab it. There is no how you can be able to carry out a successful mining of cryptocurrency when you do not have the required tools to do so. Trading is something that can be done even with a simplest mobile phone with internet connection.

Its been a while now, i never heard about any legit mining software for smart phones that one can install and mine good amount coins in a day. But I hear steady where people talk about their trading successes and how they made $1000 in a month trading crypto, forex and stocks etc...

Between mining apps and trading, which one do you prefer investing your time and funds??
Trading is best option If you do mining of cryptocurrency , then for this you need a lot of money and time.I mean mining tools desktop and other than that a lot of stuff also has to be taken for mining.trading sardar option for Everyone .

Mining requires investmnent, however, trading also requires a lot of investment. Mining also requires maintainence and you need to spend money for that purpose.

To be honest trading is way better than mining, because its very easy, and its very profitable than mining and also it takes a little money to start trading online, even you can start with no money on trading you can find sites that give welcome bonus for new members of their trading websites,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back