Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I would love to mine for gold myself, but I don't know if my area even has any gold deposits around. I have a river here that could maybe produce some gold, but I don't know if I'll find anything. I also don't really know how to mine for gold. Do you think it's still a viable way to make money? Mining gold that is. I think if you can find gold somehow, and it's a lot, then awesome, strike it rich. But I do wonder how many people are out there trying to mine for gold and are coming up short.

I would love to mine for gold myself, but I don't know if my area even has any gold deposits around. I have a river here that could maybe produce some gold, but I don't know if I'll find anything. I also don't really know how to mine for gold. Do you think it's still a viable way to make money? Mining gold that is. I think if you can find gold somehow, and it's a lot, then awesome, strike it rich. But I do wonder how many people are out there trying to mine for gold and are coming up short.

Well, I think that before we even start thinking about it, we may need to look at it from legal perspective. This is because the laws related to mining gold might be different in many different countries. Having said that, gold mining could be profitable, but the government will surely interfere if you start mining gold.

Gold mining requires a lot of work and a lot of investment. In my home country, you cannot start mining without getting a mining license. getting a license is a tedious process. A lot of people also try to collect gold from the rivers by washing sand and they say it is profitable.

Gold mining requires a lot of work and a lot of investment. In my home country, you cannot start mining without getting a mining license. getting a license is a tedious process. A lot of people also try to collect gold from the rivers by washing sand and they say it is profitable.

Mining gold is still a lucrative business in my country. The only challenge is that you will not mine without getting the government approvals and that is, as you stated, a very difficult process to get through. This has put a lot of small firms out of the business of trying to mine gold for export purposes.

Mining gold is still a lucrative business in my country. The only challenge is that you will not mine without getting the government approvals and that is, as you stated, a very difficult process to get through. This has put a lot of small firms out of the business of trying to mine gold for export purposes.

Getting an approval from the government could be one of the hardest things, as such kind of mining projects are usually handled by the government. In case iof the government recognises that a group of people are involved in illegal mining, they could arrest those people.

To the best of my knowledge, all the gold mines in my country are owned by the government and you don't have any right to mine from any one of them without them giving you the licence to do it. I believe that it is a profitable business given the price value of gold today in the market. I haven't thought of taking part in this kind of business yet.

To the best of my knowledge, all the gold mines in my country are owned by the government and you don't have any right to mine from any one of them without them giving you the licence to do it. I believe that it is a profitable business given the price value of gold today in the market. I haven't thought of taking part in this kind of business yet.

There could be certain private mining companies as well. However, this depends on the laws related to natural resources. The government should work with different kinds of people who own lands that may consist of natural resources. This also includes benefiting the person who owns the land.

There could be certain private mining companies as well. However, this depends on the laws related to natural resources. The government should work with different kinds of people who own lands that may consist of natural resources. This also includes benefiting the person who owns the land.

Well, even those gold mining private companies are always going to need a licence from the government to mine gold from any part of the country. Anything that is land in my country is owned by the government and they have control over any kind of mineral resources that is found in those lands.

Well, even those gold mining private companies are always going to need a licence from the government to mine gold from any part of the country. Anything that is land in my country is owned by the government and they have control over any kind of mineral resources that is found in those lands.

Well, in many cases, these kind of private companies may need to obtain a license as you said. However, in many cases, such kind of companies may also be semi-private companies. This means that they be be governed by the government as well.

Is it meant to be dangerous working in the mine? They used to collapse and kill people like the coal mine does? I know gold is very expensive and precious but if I will get killed quickly in the mine, I will not be too quick to be a gold miner.

Well, in many cases, these kind of private companies may need to obtain a license as you said. However, in many cases, such kind of companies may also be semi-private companies. This means that they be be governed by the government as well.

As long as it is not a fully government-sanctioned company that is into the mining of the natural resources here in my country, you will need a full permit and licence from the government to mine those natural resources, otherwise you are going to be arrested and sued to court.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back