What's new

Mine free doge (daily withdraw available)

I do not know whether I can still invest time into linking of currencies after I have been with a lot and the earnings are too low or they are a scam site overall

I know they will say you should pay some amount of money to get mining rates. I am so not comfortable with Platforms like this from my past experience

I know they will say you should pay some amount of money to get mining rates. I am so not comfortable with Platforms like this from my past experience
Lolz, that is what most of them are doing and at the end even if you have up to 1,000 dige, they will still ask you to pay certain amount of money so you can withdraw, you really need to be careful to avoid failling into their cheaps scaming strategy.

Anyone else with update about this scam mining site? Starter pack and the rest of their blabbing. Please all members of this great forum should've learnt a thing or two about the way these coins are gotten.
Stay away from these kind of sites or platforms

I do really appreciate people that normally gives me insight on scam site, because we need to be alarming and updating ourselves in order not to fall victim into any scamming site.
Anyone else with update about this scam mining site? Starter pack and the rest of their blabbing. Please all members of this great forum should've learnt a thing or two about the way these coins are gotten.
Stay away from these kind of sites or platforms

From all my experience in trying to mine cryptocurrency online does not actually be successful in doing that which makes it a very difficult thing for me to go into the kind of task today I'm trying to get cryptocurrency.

I have tried the website but I am not OK with the website. I have requested for payout there before but I wasn't paid

I just hope the mining rate is high and asides because I won't want to mine for long and being paid peanuts, let's see some cash outs, pls.

I don't even advise anyone to be putting in their money in such platforms by saying you want to upgrade or buy a certain package. They will eventually not deliver as advertised

If it were back in the day when I was into this mining of cryptocurrency thing, I would have fallen for this one too, but not anymore now because I have come to see the fruitlessness in them

I hope this is real because I have seen so many scams in the past and even till now they are everywhere, however with the discussion above and the way you have answered all questions asked by Sincerem, I think I will check the website out and give it a benefit of the doubt.

I will not have any problem mining most of this cryptocurrency that is available, the problem I will have Is that, will they really pay us because there are a lot of similar cases like this that they don't pay.

Though this mining of dogecoin might seem legit at the moment,I will personally not be mining the coin because it won't have any value to me financially as the coin is not a coin I'd like to have

wow! This is too good to be true. I've been looking for means to mine doge for a while now, as doge seems to be the emerging crypto currency lately. Thank you for the update.

It takes a lot of resources before you can successfully mine cryptocurrency online. You will need fast internet connection together With high specification computer system.

I don't think I'll waste my time in mining again because most of them doesn't even have value and I've not seen any transaction proof for clarity.

I don't think I'll waste my time in mining again because most of them doesn't even have value and I've not seen any transaction proof for clarity.
The website is dead so this is an old topic about closed websites.

I have also given up on trying to mine any kind of cryptocurrency for right now because all my attempt to actually get anything reasonable from going to have been a total waste of time.

What kind of task are we going to do on the site to earn the dogecoin.
Is it just free ?
Do you just login and take the coins or you have to complete some task

Reason why I don't like mining cryptocurrency on my personal computer system is at it can take a long period of time to mine it. Another thing is that if you can crash your computer system if you spend a lot of time on mining cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back