What's new

Mine free doge (daily withdraw available)

OK., after all this claim claim.... have you been able to withdraw into your wallet, are you sure its not a virtual coin....i mean coin u only see but you can withdraw.

Be Inspired, Be informed.

Be informed always because information is knowledge and it carries power to succeed.
Payout is just 250 DOGE I will post payment proof just once I will reach this amount I am now at 70 DOGE this costs a 5 minute daily claim so it does not take much of mine time. May be next month I will reach payout.

Payout is just 250 DOGE I will post payment proof just once I will reach this amount I am now at 70 DOGE this costs a 5 minute daily claim so it does not take much of mine time. May be next month I will reach payout.
.OK... Good... Please if possible you can quote me with the payment proof so i can see and be affirmed of my doubt i will really appreciate it. My reason for this is just based on my post experience on stuffs like this that's the reason for my doubt.

Considering we are talking about doge with its very low fees, I think the withdrawal threshold is too high and to be honest tat akesme a little distrustful. However, like the others, I would look forward to seeing a payment proof.

Considering other things that I have seen with the comments even if the website is paying the pay is relatively low for such a coin with low market cap. It would have been better if it was a coin with higher market cap like bitcoin.
To clear and explain to you better, dogecoin can never reach bitcoin, I know you are from Nigeria and 1dogecoin is equivalent to #21 Nigerian currency, thou if you look at the exchange rate , you will not be motivated to try the site but if you decide to be accumulating it, at the end of the day at least you will gain something .

To clear and explain to you better, dogecoin can never reach bitcoin, I know you are from Nigeria and 1dogecoin is equivalent to #21 Nigerian currency, thou if you look at the exchange rate , you will not be motivated to try the site but if you decide to be accumulating it, at the end of the day at least you will gain something .
Your making it clear to my understanding is my point too, why would I consider accumulating #21 when I could accumulate a coin that is worth millions? Its better i find that than mining and consuming time and energy on something that low

I can't earn Doge coin for the money for now, if I want to mine Doge coin I have to leave it in my wallet for the value to increase, for now the value is too little

This platform, I have tried. You can earn 2.1 dogecoin daily by just click 15 ads. The minimum payout is 5doge. So I ran it in few days and I sent out the first payout to confirm their originality. You can check it out. And for the record, dogecoin is also moving up the ladder gradually in its own little way. If you can get it for free, why not.

Free doge mining☑️
Available for all platforms ☑️
Weekly airdrops☑️
Daily withdraw ☑️
30$ starter pack☑️
Upgradable earnings☑️
Legit☑️
Most of these end up being scam and waste of time eventually. I remember signing up on taoofblock those days and even withdrawing 5 doge only for it to turn to scam eventually.

I saw this posts in another forum, the dogeland mining site looks new. But they said the reward is high as a starter, but no wrongdoings have been find around it. I'll wait to see someone, especially the poster to cash out before i venture into it. I can't be wasting my time again via mining, faucet, ptc sites again that scammed me severally. I'll only enter into their reward system when I've gotten lots of positive reviews about them.
Of course, the poster should first cash out from the airdrop before we can start expending our energies into it. Most of stuf like this always turn out to be scam.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful site butt i cant seem to register on the sit again i dont really know if it has been removed

How legit is the dogecoin mining site is. I would want to sell plenty reviews on it before I invest my time because I have many things in my hands at the moment.

This thing is paying i have seen a couple of friends that has successfully done the task and achieved from the mining of doge but honestly i was sceptical about the whole thing when I first heard about it but now I quiet agree.

All these free mining site I don't trust them anymore. I can remember how painful it was for me to have exerted my efforts on litecoinminer for months but when it got to the time of cashing out they started telling me story.

I would like to join the site pls how do i get the link because the link posted here are both not intact. So can someone please help me with a link i can register with

The main problem is that i dont even trust this site i have tried to research about it even followed the link posted above but its not opening up the page

I have tried the tao block site before. I don't want to judge them but I have a bitter experience with them. I was not able to withdraw my coin even when others have withdrawan only to be told that I needed a referral to withdraw.

Since all other players do not have the same quality of contract and operation, I chose HashShiny for Bitcoin contracts. It comes highly recommended.

This thing is paying i have seen a couple of friends that has successfully done the task and achieved from the mining of doge but honestly i was sceptical about the whole thing when I first heard about it but now I quiet agree.
It would be wonderful if if you ask any of them to share with us payment proof and the kind of strategies they adopt mine faster.

I really dislike anything investment,my focus is always on free package,well from the comments,I envisage us to give it a trial,the site itself looks legit and friendly,I just hope it's a mining site rather than coming every time to claim coin.

I hope this site is genuine unlike the other free coin mining sites. A lot if them I've tried but at the end when you request for withdraw they will just ignore you even if you contact their customer care thre will be no reply.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back