What's new

Mine free doge (daily withdraw available)

That sucks , so without giving a second thought we can consider all the sites that ask for deposit and abnormally high profit rates as scam. Sorry for your loss , I hope you recover it in some other way.
Any sites that request for deposit before withdrawal of your earnings is definitely is a scam. Once you deposit your money you won't hear from them again or they block you from having access to their site.

Any sites that request for deposit before withdrawal of your earnings is definitely is a scam. Once you deposit your money you won't hear from them again or they block you from having access to their site.
Yeah and asking support or live chat can increase the problem , they ask for depositing once again , so its better to stay away completely from such sites that look scam and require depositing before withdrawing.

I saw this posts in another forum, the dogeland mining site looks new. But they said the reward is high as a starter, but no wrongdoings have been find around it. I'll wait to see someone, especially the poster to cash out before i venture into it. I can't be wasting my time again via mining, faucet, ptc sites again that scammed me severally. I'll only enter into their reward system when I've gotten lots of positive reviews about them.

I am trying to access this site but it seems that this website no longer exists because I am not able to access this "Doge Land" site. It seems that this was a ponzi scheme that provided "few dogecoins" for "free mining" as many scam sites do. It seems this "Doge Land" site is a scam.

I might not have used or been to this very platform before, but I certainly know within my guts that this is another waist of one's money and time upgrading to get better pay in mining

I am trying to access this site but it seems that this website no longer exists because I am not able to access this "Doge Land" site. It seems that this was a ponzi scheme that provided "few dogecoins" for "free mining" as many scam sites do. It seems this "Doge Land" site is a scam.
You shouldn't waste your time on a site that is red flagged. That site isn't in existence again cos it portrays scam, trying to rip people off.

You shouldn't waste your time on a site that is red flagged. That site isn't in existence again cos it portrays scam, trying to rip people off.

Oh! I beleive that the only great way to earn money using cryptocurrencies is to invest and trade in cryptocurrencies. Free mining Sites that promise to pay a small amount of crypto coins either pays too small or become a scam after some time. I do hope people realize this and stop wasting theor precious time after such bogus free cloud mining sites.

Oh! I beleive that the only great way to earn money using cryptocurrencies is to invest and trade in cryptocurrencies. Free mining Sites that promise to pay a small amount of crypto coins either pays too small or become a scam after some time. I do hope people realize this and stop wasting theor precious time after such bogus free cloud mining sites.
Those mining sites are simply scam, you can't find any legit one around that has lasted many years rewarding users their hard earned finance. Investing Cryptocurrency is by far better option.

Those mining sites are simply scam, you can't find any legit one around that has lasted many years rewarding users their hard earned finance. Investing Cryptocurrency is by far better option.

I would love to invest in cryptocurrency but the only problem is that I do not know how to predict the price of cryptocurrencies. Recently, I have installed a couple of help that help me predict the price of cryptocurrencies but I am merely testing those apps right now before I use them to trade coins. But I do not know how to look at crypto charts and analyze data in order to earn profits on crypto trade.

I would love to invest in cryptocurrency but the only problem is that I do not know how to predict the price of cryptocurrencies. Recently, I have installed a couple of help that help me predict the price of cryptocurrencies but I am merely testing those apps right now before I use them to trade coins. But I do not know how to look at crypto charts and analyze data in order to earn profits on crypto trade.
You shouldn't make mistakes installing apps that aren't legit for crypto trading. Of you want to enjoy trading Cryptocurrency on the exchange platforms, you should consider Binance, kucoin, Huobi, coincola, promo.stormgain etc.

You shouldn't make mistakes installing apps that aren't legit for crypto trading. Of you want to enjoy trading Cryptocurrency on the exchange platforms, you should consider Binance, kucoin, Huobi, coincola, promo.stormgain etc.

Hi! Thanks for suggesting me great apps. Actually, the app I have installed is not a "Trading app" per se. It is actually an app that only allows you to predict the price of cryptocurrencies and some other Fiat currencies. Right now I am just testing the app before actually using it when I will start trading cryptocurrency. I have a question! Do the apps you suggest also allows you to actually predict the price of coins?

Hi! Thanks for suggesting me great apps. Actually, the app I have installed is not a "Trading app" per se. It is actually an app that only allows you to predict the price of cryptocurrencies and some other Fiat currencies. Right now I am just testing the app before actually using it when I will start trading cryptocurrency. I have a question! Do the apps you suggest also allows you to actually predict the price of coins?
Mope, you can't predict the future of Cryptocurrency using such apps cos its not possible doing such trick. They'll only guide you with price update and some kind of tutorial videos how to trade, but they can't provide you with forecast of trading.

I have now seen and read about this site on multiple forums. I understand that the site is a new one so I will wait first to see how things go because of scams.

Mope, you can't predict the future of Cryptocurrency using such apps cos its not possible doing such trick. They'll only guide you with price update and some kind of tutorial videos how to trade, but they can't provide you with forecast of trading.

Of course they are not at all 100 percent accurate. I am just testing the app manually myself and analyzing the data provided by it. It is just too early to tell if they are accurate or not but I am quite hopeful that it will prove to be a good tool to predict the price of cryptocurrencies. Why do you think it is impossible to predict the price of crypto?

Mining free dogecoin through a site is not always legit , most of them wont pay you when. You reach Payout. Secondly , they may even ask you to invest money in it

The platform may be legit but it's definitely going to be a time waster. There are a lot of platforms that pays but you can not make a reasonable amount.

Free doge mining☑️
Available for all platforms ☑️
Weekly airdrops☑️
Daily withdraw ☑️
30$ starter pack☑️
Upgradable earnings☑️
Legit☑️

Personally, in my opinion, I'm not really sure that this website pays what they say they do when you mine Doge. Where are the proof of the Doge you have successfully mined?

Of course they are not at all 100 percent accurate. I am just testing the app manually myself and analyzing the data provided by it. It is just too early to tell if they are accurate or not but I am quite hopeful that it will prove to be a good tool to predict the price of cryptocurrencies. Why do you think it is impossible to predict the price of crypto?
Its good you're still test running it, to ensure its worth it. The reason why i say crypto is unpredictable at times, its based on the uncertainties surrounding it. Since their is uncertainty you can't get the prediction right with assurances of 100% success rate.

Considering other things that I have seen with the comments even if the website is paying the pay is relatively low for such a coin with low market cap. It would have been better if it was a coin with higher market cap like bitcoin.
If you are looking for bitcoin you wount see, it would be very hard to actually see one that is legit. These is actually good, now you can mine and gather these coins and save them up. With time the value would surely increase.

Mining any coin requires patience because the genius mining site pay very low, when i saw this post i was happy because is a good development but there is no way i will go and start mining coin that i have not seen anyone mined and withdrawn because of the experience i had with other mining sites.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back