What's new

Mine free doge (daily withdraw available)

When I see a mining program that is asking for money, I will always see red flags. These programs are just like hyip, they promise you a lot of payment but will soon scam you

YI should have shown us a proof of your receiving your payment from that platform before telling us it is legit. And also, why should they be asking if upgrade? What's the upgrade All about?

Newer platforms like this Is good to give them time to see how they play out as regards their claims before getting involved with their activities

I don't believe in all this mining stuff because many of them are scam. The only thing I do is airdrops because I have done one that actually paid.

How sure is this dogecoin mining platform? Won't i be tasked to deposit some money to cash out my mined coins when i reached cash out level?! Those are signs of dubious sites.

This is no different from other platforms I have come across that talks about mining Bitcoin or ethereum or that coin or another. They all are the same to me. I will not go into such platforms at the moment

I've joined the site for some time now and I earn 2+ of dogecoin by daily long in,never knew I could be withdrawing it daily,although I have accumulate up to 41+ dogecoin and I place a withdraw when I see this post but I still don't understand what they are saying I was thinking when I input submit it should show send,but saying they will process it after 24hrs. I'll wait tho to know if they are legit or not.
Okay please do give us an update on how things goes. Cause i have joined so many minning sites and i could not actually earn or withdraw anything from them. So i dont want to start this, and put in alot of effort for nothing. Is it free?

I don't really bother myself venturing into this mining websites. There was one of them I tried some time ago and I was able to withdraw only 5 Dogecoins.

I don't really bother myself venturing into this mining websites. There was one of them I tried some time ago and I was able to withdraw only 5 Dogecoins.
You were lucky you got 5 dogecoin bro, l have never gotten paid from any free mining ever since I started my crypto journey and the most funny part is that, I started crypto with such free mining sites but got nothing!

Of all the comments and analysis here no one has been able to show any upgrade or payment proofs. How are we sure this is not another scam. Or another site that want to rub Peter to pay Paul. Just wondering.

I don't know if this is true Because anything that has to do with mining of cryptocurrency is no for me because I may not be able to get anything reasonable with such mining,if you believe I can mine a reasonable cryptocurrency with it then I am interested.

Since this Dogecoin faucet isn't certified with legit badge here, I'm not giving it a try. Many faucet like this, have come and go bringing no reward.

Please can you tell me the sites name so I can register ...though I have one too but it's too slow u earn 0.01 per day but it's automatic you don't need to click daily ...just click ones that's enough and you start earning immediately.....by the way , have u withdrawn from the site before ?
This is a new welcoming development, i also have one site's where yo can earn up to 3doge daily and withdraw a minimum payoutbof 5doge while you can also mine your coin there, I will also wait for people's testimony before no can also give it a trial, keep up the good work.

I saw this posts in another forum, the dogeland mining site looks new. But they said the reward is high as a starter, but no wrongdoings have been find around it. I'll wait to see someone, especially the poster to cash out before i venture into it. I can't be wasting my time again via mining, faucet, ptc sites again that scammed me severally. I'll only enter into their reward system when I've gotten lots of positive reviews about them.
I don’t even think something like mining any coin can be real again or I’m very sure you might be ask to deposit an amount of coin like the doge coin before you can withdraw the coin you’ve mined

They are also asking for deposit of $30 , which may or may not be optional , but this site seems fishy as there are no proper payment proofs yet.

Trust be said I wouldn't want to venture into it for now because I had experience recently a very bad one I was scammed. And rubbed of my crypto currency trons to be specific so I wouldn't want to risk it anymore but will maybe give it a try if I find anyone legitly withdraw or earn from it thou lolz

I've joined the site for some time now and I earn 2+ of dogecoin by daily long in,never knew I could be withdrawing it daily,although I have accumulate up to 41+ dogecoin and I place a withdraw when I see this post but I still don't understand what they are saying I was thinking when I input submit it should show send,but saying they will process it after 24hrs. I'll wait tho to know if they are legit or not.
So how was it, did they prove legit by paying you your earnings, because I'm sure lots of people won't miss starting too if it turns out to be legit so fingers crossed

They are also asking for deposit of $30 , which may or may not be optional , but this site seems fishy as there are no proper payment proofs yet.
There is nothing fishy about the site, the site is a scam. I have been scammed of my dogecoin from a website like this, once you deposit your money you won't hear anything from them.

I don’t even think something like mining any coin can be real again or I’m very sure you might be ask to deposit an amount of coin like the doge coin before you can withdraw the coin you’ve mined
When it comes to cloud mining, 90% of them are scam, its hard now to get any one that is legit, i don't see myself investing on such kind of unregulated investment schemes.

There is nothing fishy about the site, the site is a scam. I have been scammed of my dogecoin from a website like this, once you deposit your money you won't hear anything from them.
That sucks , so without giving a second thought we can consider all the sites that ask for deposit and abnormally high profit rates as scam. Sorry for your loss , I hope you recover it in some other way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back