Mewe, Facebook alternative

ZandraJoi

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I've been using Mewe for over a year now. It is cited as the Facebook alternative. What I like about it is there is no censorship. I'm in several groups & enjoy the friends I have made. The only downside is Customer Service is sorely lacking. Also, you don't see many people posting pictures of their family like they do on Facebook. I don't know if they 'can' post pictures & just choose not to or just prefer using Mewe for the groups & keep Facebook for keeping in contact with family.
Have any of you heard of Mewe? Do you use it?

I'm on Mewe too and it's not very active with the exception of some of the Christian groups I'm on. My friends aren't posting anything at all now except maybe once a month I will see one friend post an update. I stopped posting updates too because I don't see my friend circle growing on there.

To me one Facebook alternative or which can stand in place of Facebook Twitter, after Facebook I will prevent Twitter in terms of information and also covering large audience.

I've been using Mewe for over a year now. It is cited as the Facebook alternative. What I like about it is there is no censorship. I'm in several groups & enjoy the friends I have made. The only downside is Customer Service is sorely lacking. Also, you don't see many people posting pictures of their family like they do on Facebook. I don't know if they 'can' post pictures & just choose not to or just prefer using Mewe for the groups & keep Facebook for keeping in contact with family.
Have any of you heard of Mewe? Do you use it?
Mewe, that name sounds Africa ish, like it is named after something or someone in Africa. I always live it when other people build their own social media platform, we should not only depend on the ones we have presently.

I have heard of many new social media that uses the blockchain technology to pay it users some little amount of token. These newly established social media are planning to replace the existing ones that gives nothing in return.

I have not heard of it before. That's one of the beauty of bizdustry. You learn new thing everyday. With what you explained above, I think mewe is good, but it can't be called an alternative to facebook yet. Facebook has a lot of features. From meeting new people, to getting entertained. I know how much I spent every week to buy data to watch good content on facebook. And I know how much one person I know, make from facebook every month. Facebook have alternative, but mewe is not one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back