Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are some Influential figures and financial institutions that are reluctant to join the Crypto currency trend probably because they are not convinced enough as to companies accepting Crypto currencies as payment option. I feel if Amazon and Alibaba begin to accept Crypto currencies it will boost the usage and attract more Investors.

What do you think and which other merchants do you think should begin accepting Crypto currencies?.

I definitely agree with your thinking here. I believe that if the merchants open up their doors to crypto users as well they will attract a whole new user base that are apt at using crypto. Furthermore there are many people that are wary and cautious when it comes to the use of their banking details online, due to fraud and theft, and therefore crypto provides a safe and anonymous way in which to transact which is very important. Therefore i think that merchants accepting crypto are sure to thrive, however there are financial risk to this as the price is quite volatile.

Of course the more merchants or online stores that accept cryptocurrency, of course there will be more crypto users and of course the crypto price will be even higher. I personally spend less than ten times using Bitcoin, because I thought it would be better to use fiat money which has a fixed value, because I think Bitcoin and other cryptos are better for me to save as an investment. But if merchants or online shops need to accept crypto, I think Google adsense, Microsoft, Joybuy.com, ebay, and
paytmmall.com

CoinGate enables your customers to pay with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether and 50 other virtual currencies. Receive settlements to your bank account at no risk of exchange rate volatility, or withdraw cryptocurrencies for a flat 1% fee - no hidden costs or margins. Our integration tools - API, shopping cart plugins, payment buttons or Web POS - cover any business need. Whether you are an ecommerce merchant or a retail store, your customers will certainly enjoy a sleek UI and an intuitive payment expe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back