What's new

Mention those ponzi schemes you invested your money that later turned scam!!

I think a ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors. A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam which generates returns for earlier investors with money taken from later investors. This is similar to a pyramid in that both are based on using new investors' funds to pay the earlier backers.some people later suffered

I have not been scammed on any ponzi sites. This is because I am always careful and I try to carry out lots of research so as not to fall victim of such sites. It is very important to be extra cautious.

It was a very bad experience in the year 2020, and I do not want to ever remember what really happened then , because those guys were really too smart to be detected easily.

There are so many of them buy I will mention those that I'm really involved. One of them is pennywort investment and of recently one that is called sobuy, although I knew that sobuy is possible scheme but I decided to gamble at a short time but I miss calculated.

Poniz one of the key point is investors give money to a portfolio manager. Then, when they want their money back, they are paid out with the incoming funds contributed by later investors. Well there are two additional important reasons to consider: The only culprits in the register and pyramid scheme are the promoters of corrupt business practices, not the participants unless they are aware of illegal business practices). Second, a pyramid scheme differs from a multi-level marketing campaign, which offers legitimate products.

There are two popular platforms called mmm and racksterli that was heavily promoted but at the end of the day they turned out to be scams. I lost a combined $350 from the both of them and I have not been able to recover till today.

Take my money in a lot of Ponzi scheme site and layer turned out to be scam. Some of them were newly launched sites that I thought they won't come until they have gained the ground but to a surprise they spent few months without paying and they ended up c scamming me I was so pained. I had even borrowed money in advance so that can I withdraw I would pay back but to my surprise the site didn't pay.

There are two popular platforms called mmm and racksterli that was heavily promoted but at the end of the day they turned out to be scams. I lost a combined $350 from the both of them and I have not been able to recover till today.
Ractsterli is a platform I know , it was an investment platform but personally I didn't invest in the platform because I was so sceptical. I think they were giving 20 or 25% of investment every week or so. Can't remember all

there are plenty of them I have ventured into before. I actually invested money in some of them but at the end of the day I was scammed. popcorn cash is one of them that I invested on.

As funny it might even sounds I have never invested my money on any platform that later turn to scam, but there are some people that invest their money on those kinds of platforms.

Newspaysforum and efx was the platforms I've known before in the past. They were not reliable and most of them are no more in operation. They have closed down when they realise people didn't trust them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back