What's new

Megatypers.com.. anyone?

Megatypers pays users to complete a bunch of tying task.
They pay from 40 to 70c for a set of 1000 task completed.
Who else has tried them to know of they are legit and paying?
It's an another captcha site which pays quite well for captcha jobs. The site is legit and paying to the users. But their platform is very complex and slow. Sometimes needs too much time for a captcha to load.

Megatypers I think is a captcha data entering platform that claim to pay you correctly entering the right captcha. I wouldn't consider that a good thing to put your time and energy in

Megatypers I think is a captcha data entering platform that claim to pay you correctly entering the right captcha. I wouldn't consider that a good thing to put your time and energy in
Exactly. It is a captcha typing site. The site pays around 30 to 50 cents for every 1000 captcha completed. It is correct that, much energy is required in order to type such captchas but the site is legit one and pays for your hard work.

I have never heard about MegaTypers and this is the first time I am hearing about it. I might give it a try. However, from what I have read, it is a kind of captcha solving site and most of such sites are a complete waste of time. But I will still give it a try and leave feedback here.

Megatypers surely pays to complete task , they are legit and paying really well but you can only use it as a side job when you are less busy because the pay is not really much and encouraging.

I have tried meagtypers , but their rules are very strict , one can easily get banned without any notice and the pay rate is not appreciable. I have left the site when I realized earning is so hard there , no option for recaptchas aswell.

The descriptions of the platform is not known because the topic poster didn't provide us with more information to understand how the platform works.

Working on any of the captcha days typing it entering platforms is not going to be a easy thing for persons like me. I know how tedious and tiring this can be. The pay is not just commensurate also

I have read some reviews about Mega Typers and most of them were not positive. They claimed that captchas took too long to load and this is a very common problem you can find on other captcha sites, too. I have also experienced this problem myself on captcha sites.

All this captcha solving websites are waste of time. With the rate they have for 1000 views sometimes $1 per 1000 views. Anyone that see that will think he can earn $5 per day solving 5000 captcha. But when the person get to try them he will know that it is not easy to even solve 500 captcha in a day. I have an account there but I quit.

All this captcha solving websites are waste of time. With the rate they have for 1000 views sometimes $1 per 1000 views. Anyone that see that will think he can earn $5 per day solving 5000 captcha. But when the person get to try them he will know that it is not easy to even solve 500 captcha in a day. I have an account there but I quit.

You are absolutely right. No wise person would ever waste their time on such kind of captcha solving sites. Some of them are even scams that would not even pay you for solving captchas. Some people would even use data if they have paid data plans and this way they will endure huge loss instead of earning at such captcha solving sites.

You are absolutely right. No wise person would ever waste their time on such kind of captcha solving sites. Some of them are even scams that would not even pay you for solving captchas. Some people would even use data if they have paid data plans and this way they will endure huge loss instead of earning at such captcha solving sites.
It will attract only the newbies. As they are mostly interested to learn new ways of earning, a veteran will never do such types of job. it is better to work for writing jobs which atleast help in developing your writing skills.

It will attract only the newbies. As they are mostly interested to learn new ways of earning, a veteran will never do such types of job. it is better to work for writing jobs which atleast help in developing your writing skills.

Have you personally tried Megatypers? I have not tried it and I do not have any intentions of trying it out because as many people have suggested that they are a waste of time. But why are they a waste of time? Do they load captchas VERY slowly? Slow loading of captchas has been one of the main reasons why captcha sites are considered a total waste of time.

Is it really worth it working like this on this type of platform that will be paying you 40 to 70 cents for every one thousand tasks successfully done? I don't think this worth the health implication this will cause

I have tied a lot of things to make money online but captcha solving is one of those things that I never tried. I was never interested in captcha solving for money

Megatypers paying $0.40 to $0.70 for a thousand tasks completed. Is this not a type is slavery? Who does this kind of job to be paid this kind of money?

This kind of captcha site is just wasteful cos you don't hang on to earn a dime from it cos captchas doesn't come out as expected. Kolo is the best option of captcha site even if I'm not earning from it.

The pay is just too low and they also ban people for making mistakes. Making mistakes solving captcha is quite common because certain captchas are just too difficult to read.

The time I tried this site I felt so bad seeing them.deducting my little earnings unnecessarily due to some mistakes. You'll solve 1000 slow captchas for just $1.2-$1.5 which is very low compared to the stress you passed to deliver the tasks.

I believe I have one or twice come across such type of platform before. They pay you this amount for a thousand or more tasks completed. Looking at the pay rate, will this really be worth it? I don't think so

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back