What's new

Megatypers.com.. anyone?

KakaKabani

Acquaintance
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Megatypers pays users to complete a bunch of tying task.
They pay from 40 to 70c for a set of 1000 task completed.
Who else has tried them to know of they are legit and paying?

Megatypers does surely pay, but I might not consider it as a source of side income.
From what I know, the captchas or the images don't load so often, so you would have to wait at least 5 seconds or more to complete a new one.
But talking about seriousity, yes, they are legit and currently paying, as far as I know.

In the start i joined but didn't continue work on it. But you can check the reviews on internet. Some are satisfied and some are not. So it's better to search yourself and if feel satisfaction then work on it

Megatypers pays users to complete a bunch of tying task.
They pay from 40 to 70c for a set of 1000 task completed.
Who else has tried them to know of they are legit and paying?
What is 70c? Is it currency or altcoins? I think captcha work is boring. Especially if there is a time interval before the next captcha.

Is that 70 cents? That is so low for a thousand captchas in my opinion. It would take almost forever to make enough there.

Is that 70 cents? That is so low for a thousand captchas in my opinion. It would take almost forever to make enough there.
Captchas will never pay high, they are easy to be done by an algorithmed script.

70 cents for 1000 cents is too poor. Typing through phone is very difficult and not good in typing. It's best typing with a pc and strong internet connection.

i'm hearing about this for the first time. i'm curious what type of task is usually completed on the platform? and are they any payment proof?

Captcha solving isn't just a task I will love to do, so I stay away from such site but Megatypers is a legit site. I have seen some payment proof but it takes quite a long time to reach the payout

I've not try this platform before. I'm just getting this kind of information for the first time. But, will definitely read more about it, so that will know if it's my type. Then, is the platform not restricted to any country in the world?

What is 70c? Is it currency or altcoins? I think captcha work is boring. Especially if there is a time interval before the next captcha.
That is true. And captcha images loads slowly. You'll be needing the whole time of your day and earning just a little. Not to mention other sites where there is quality control. They will check first all of your finished tasks, and could also be a reason for you getting banned on their site, if you didnt perform your tasks very well.

That is true. And captcha images loads slowly. You'll be needing the whole time of your day and earning just a little. Not to mention other sites where there is quality control. They will check first all of your finished tasks, and could also be a reason for you getting banned on their site, if you didnt perform your tasks very well.
The cheating method used on the captcha site is a bot. But I have no expertise in that. Captcha site is not the best choice for generating. It will be easier on PTC or shortening site links (for the captcha case).

Megatypers has been running since very long, so there is doubt that it's legit, but the main issue is that it's offering some very low rates, few cents for days of writing is surely not worth it, if you invest that time in something else, you could make more money

This is the first time I'm hearing the site and knowing that it only pays a little, I don't think I'll join it. It is too low for a thousand tasks. Good to know that the site is legit, though. I've tried other captcha sites but I also didn't get to earn because I gave up.

Megatypers does surely pay, but I might not consider it as a source of side income.
From what I know, the captchas or the images don't load so often, so you would have to wait at least 5 seconds or more to complete a new one.
But talking about seriousity, yes, they are legit and currently paying, as far as I know.
It doesn't load at all, you'll be waiting and waiting to solve just one captcha in every one minute. That's total waste of time, I can't recommend this kind of captcha site. If you're looking for a better captcha solving site. Try "kolotibablo.com is better off than mgtp captcha.

It doesn't load at all, you'll be waiting and waiting to solve just one captcha in every one minute. That's total waste of time, I can't recommend this kind of captcha site. If you're looking for a better captcha solving site. Try "kolotibablo.com is better off than mgtp captcha.
Kolotibablo might be a better option to megatypers, but I still wouldn't advise these kinds of site. So much time wasted and being paid so little. This may be tha reason why users on the site come and go.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back