What's new

Megatypers.com.. anyone?

Megatypers pays users to complete a bunch of tying task.
They pay from 40 to 70c for a set of 1000 task completed.
Who else has tried them to know of they are legit and paying?7
Thank you fo sharing, I didn't knew about this site until now. However,I would like to have a little bit more of info here: what 70c does mean? How often do they pay? What amount you have to reach to withdraw?

Kolotibablo might be a better option to megatypers, but I still wouldn't advise these kinds of site. So much time wasted and being paid so little. This may be tha reason why users on the site come and go.
Yes, that's true you said, they are time wasters. Paying very little compared to your time well spent on their platform solving captchas. I remembered when I was solving captchas via the kolo bot, I usually spend around 12-14 hours a day solving those recaptchas. But do you know what, I never make past $0.84 per day via the platform. Which is very weak compared to my time, data, and energy.

Yes, that's true you said, they are time wasters. Paying very little compared to your time well spent on their platform solving captchas. I remembered when I was solving captchas via the kolo bot, I usually spend around 12-14 hours a day solving those recaptchas. But do you know what, I never make past $0.84 per day via the platform. Which is very weak compared to my time, data, and energy.
But you have to admit it, these sites are like beginner sites for us. Before we learned about other earning sites, we all went through these. It satisfied our hunger for more and higher paying sites. Haha.

But you have to admit it, these sites are like beginner sites for us. Before we learned about other earning sites, we all went through these. It satisfied our hunger for more and higher paying sites. Haha.
Lol, you're there, anytime one starts making money online. He or she will start gradually till he finds the better one. As you're moving through online work, you're growing with experience. And you'll be aiming bigger and bigger, till you land your dream gig.

I have some experience about captcha and re-captcha solving, even if it wasn't megatypers (it was 2captcha). We need to be incredibly fast: if not and we type wrong captcha, we lose time, as obviously won't be paid. It was tyring and hard to reach a dollar, even the site is really legit and paid me. If the paying system of megatypers is similar, we cannot expect so much earnings. In any way, if you type very fast at the point to earn a dollar daily it may be good (in any way, if it lasts 12-14 hours per day, I think it's too much effort and you'll not have time for other tasks). But if 1 dollar per day means a living in your country, maybe you can try...

definitely not advisable to earn from these sites the rate they pay compared to the time spent on them is too low but another relatively better option is 2captcha they have a pretty high captcha demand last I checked

I have also work in this kind of site before, its so frustrating and too sluggish for man kind, when its come to typing of captcha, if there is any adjustments to be made i will greatly appreciate you.

I don't know this site, however, I have heard of similar sites. I never checked sites like these due to the reason that they have a low pay rate. I never took interest on sites where I couldn't even earn 50 cents per hour.

The pay is too low. 70cents for 1000 solved captchas. But this is not to discourage anyone. If you have got enough time on your hands, why not? You can try it out and earn something for yourself.

If they are paying "40 to 70c for a set of 1000 task completed" how much time does it take to complete 1000 tasks. If I can complete 1000 tasks in one hour and earn upto 70 cents, I think that's fine with me.

I appreciate the efforts but at same time looks more like a real waste of time no matter how consistent one is. 1000 tasks completed for max of 70c, i believe the site owners just want cheap traffic to their sites, even kolotibalo, i already said i would not deal in typing captchas because they all are the same or almost same as regards earnings.

Typing fast is not what I can't do so this platform is definitely not for me but I would love to learn this skills for my own improvement not because I want to use it to earn money.

Laughs, typing faster will help you to complete a writing gig faster than a slow writer. Maybe that's the reason why you want enter into megatypers.com captcha solving gig.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning megapyers and if they are still paying, well first of all I would say that the rewards compared to the tasks completed is not on par according to what you have just posted above

Megatypers isba captcha site that has captcha solving tasks for everyone in the world. You'll get paid via crypto, and other options. But tasks at the site doesn't come all the time, and it comes very fast when it manages to come.

I have registered on this website before and I can say that it is a very big scam. Solving captcha is not a great way to make money online. It is better you learn a skill and start earning money online.

I have registered on this website before and I can say that it is a very big scam. Solving captcha is not a great way to make money online. It is better you learn a skill and start earning money online.
No, megatypers isn't a scam, i have an account with them. They work like any other captcha solving sites. What you'll tell me now i believe, their earnings or psy rate isn't worth it.

Concerning megatypers.com . Well, I am just hearing about the platform and what it entails, and from the look of it, it seems it is a legit application that will pay a person when the tasks are been completed. Will look into it someday

Megatypers does surely pay, but I might not consider it as a source of side income.
From what I know, the captchas or the images don't load so often, so you would have to wait at least 5 seconds or more to complete a new one.
But talking about seriousity, yes, they are legit and currently paying, as far as I know.
When someone is working on a platform like those of megatypers and other captcha loading sites that takes donkey years to load, it makes work so frustrating indeed. And the pay actually may not be worth it even though they might be legit

I would have loved it if the poster have much information on the said websites. But even with the short information he gave, the responses of people is that the payment is low and not worth ones time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back