Marketing via Telegram

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Telegram is a communication app just like Whatsapp. While it is not as popular as Whatsappp, Telegram is growing popular. Recently, Telegram crossed 500 million users. I have been using telegram for business communication since a long time. You can use telegram on a desktop computer as well as a smartphone app.

Telegram is not such a great idea for marketing of business. It is known as Haven of scammers so people don't really trust what is advertised there. I will suggest to make use of other social media platforms.

Telegram is a communication app just like Whatsapp. While it is not as popular as Whatsappp, Telegram is growing popular. Recently, Telegram crossed 500 million users. I have been using telegram for business communication since a long time. You can use telegram on a desktop computer as well as a smartphone app.
I often wonder why Telegram is the home to many scammers, I usually avoid chats from unknown people as a result of this

I do not agree about telegram being a home to scammers. Scammers are every where. I see people getting scammed in facebook and whats app as well.

not that greatest idea to be honest, it's just like using whatsapp for the similar purpose, people there are usually chatting and might not be interested in advertising

If you create groups and invite like minded people to join the group and promote your products and services in the group you can gain traction. Since the messages are delievered in real time, it is more profitable.

I wouldn't advise anyone to be marketing their product on telegram because telegram is one social network that has become so saturated with online scams and so people on that platform never takes any business advertisement serious anymore.

I am of the opinion to give it a try,in as much as we have scammers,it would not discredit the fact that the use of telegram will go a long way to meet target audience, people are making it,so I can equally make it.

I think telegram's features has prospect because of the possibility of adding numerous persons into your group.You need to add trusted and persons you know will not abuse what you are putting out online.It is a good platform to do your marketing.

Telegram is also a great place to do your marketing, most professional bodies prefer using telegram to watsapp based on the fact that it could hold and contain more persons that watsapp.So you can actually get more persons on telegram.

I use telegram for marketing purpose. I have been using telegram since 3 years and I have never regreted using telegram. Even though whatsapp is more popular than telegram, I find telegram better

Telegram is a best way to market your product or whatever telegram is a grate place for marketing your business and Facebook also, so have more customers.

I think that marketing via telegram wod be a great way to sell goods especially for popular demand goods like jewelries, kitchen utensils etc because the group can accommodate a lot of persons.

Yes it is good program but I can't say it is still big as it used in few countries and not popular in many countries. It is still early days and I believe it is still not good option for me. Although anything free means you not losing anything.

Well you can do your marketing on any social media you are very comfortable with,but what do you must understand is that on any online marketing you are doing you must always ask for payment first before you deliver a particular product or services to the person to avoid scam buyers.

Telegram is an upcoming communication app used for connecting people just like whatsapp and its also on the verge of growing and its also getting popular, people are now using telegram too as a source of advertising their market.

Telegram is a fast growing application for interactions between different people and it's a source of marketing/advertising medium for so many people and businesses.

Telegram is a very
Telegram is an upcoming communication app used for connecting people just like WhatsApp and it's also on the verge of growing and it's getting popular, people are now using telegram too as a source of advertising their market.
I don't think you can say an app with over 500 million users is an upcoming app. I use telegram a lot, I can say it is better than WhatsApp, the only thing WhatsApp has over it is popularity.

I guess and am sure that telegram is the best platform ever where someone could advertise anything and you might get scammed as well in there,but the app developer are trying to curb any sort of crime in there tho.

In order to market, you will have to build a channel and then build member base. Since telegram is mostly used on phone, your massages can reach the the customers promptly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back