What's new

Marketing via Telegram

Marketing via telegram is not a bad idea owing to the fact that many people are likely to come in contact with your products at no cost. Although it is not popular, it's a nicer platform with huge fellowship.

Telegram is a very good app and a form but I would not use the app for marketing as it does not offer ads and it does not have a good reach of people maybe for communicating.

In order to market, you will have to build a channel and then build member base. Since telegram is mostly used on phone, your massages can reach the the customers promptly.
Telegram is a great place to create a channel for advertising your goods and products. But you need to take care and be cautious so they dont spam your channel as such case is rampant.

Although marketing via telegram I possible but it isn't the most effective method out there when it comes to efficiency in advertisement but it works too no doubt if done properly

Telegram is a communication app just like Whatsapp. While it is not as popular as Whatsappp, Telegram is growing popular. Recently, Telegram crossed 500 million users. I have been using telegram for business communication since a long time. You can use telegram on a desktop computer as well as a smartphone app.
Telegram is more or less like an advance WhatsApp, which as larger space to have thousands of friends on your portfolio, also thousands attendance in any group. Its As a better audience compared to WhatsApp but scam is very high.

scams also happen in whatsapp. If you look at the percentage of scams, I think whatsapp is comparable to telegram. Whats is being used for personal communication as well

Over the years, telegram as a social media platform has grown so big in the sense that a lot of cryptocurrency developers use it to promote their tokens. It is definitely good for advertising.
Post automatically merged:

Telegram is one of the best social media platforms for marketing your products and services. It is very effective that is why a lot of cryptocurrency projects use them.

Last edited:
Me personally, whenever there see a product being advertised on telegram I don't even look at it twice. Telegram is now known as a Haven for scammers so try to make reasonable sales on the platform is next to impossible

Telegram is a great social media platform like Whatsapp but I don't use it. I actually don't know many people using it to interact and so I can't really use it for business. It can be good for you if you have many friends using it.

Telegram is a communication app just like Whatsapp. While it is not as popular as Whatsappp, Telegram is growing popular. Recently, Telegram crossed 500 million users. I have been using telegram for business communication since a long time. You can use telegram on a desktop computer as well as a smartphone app.
I don't think telegram is a really effective marketing channel. There are lots of scams in there, and it will be difficult for people to believe you.

Telegram would have been the very best medium to communicate and even do marketing but the scam rate is outta this world and that makes a lot of people wary of the app.

Telegram is one of the best chat platform one can use to advertise his or her product to group members. However, the platform do not support premium marketing like what other PLATFORMs usually do to help customers promote their products

You can use telegram on your phone as well as on your computer, it is one of the easiest tools for business communication as well as personal communication.

people usually use telegram these day to earn money ,you earn money on telegram by watching videos ,while watching videos on telegram you earn allot of money from that ,y can even make up a 100$ per day

The mere facts that it's not as popular as WhatsApp or Facebook and the rest is a red flag for me. Why try marketing there when we have popular platforms to..

I prefer telegram for marketing purposes because it reaches a high popularity of people unlike the WhatsApp that has slots for limited users. Telegram has its shortcomings and so does other apps.

I prefer telegram to WhatsApp, group members can be accumulated in telegram wider than on WhatsApp but there's so many scammers there

I prefer telegram to WhatsApp, group members can be accumulated in telegram wider than on WhatsApp but there's so many scammers there
Like they say everything has its advantage and of cause disadvantage. Telegram can actually accommodate more persons reaching up to thousands unlike Whatsapp but it is usually prone to scam activities etc.

i have never used telegram. However, there are many other options like Twitter, youtube, etc that are available to me. However, it is not that easy to market your business on such platforms either. They won't generate hundreds of views per day. you must be hard working and able to create good content.

I know different people will have different view on this matter. I know Telegram can still be used for business even though scammers have turned to that platform. I believe that there are still genuine advertisements in Telegram. But so far most of the things I have bought online is either through Facebook or through whatsapp advertisements. So I think one would not be wrong to say that Telegram is not that popular in this regard. That is my take.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back