What's new

Making zero income can lead to depression?

Definitely it is one of the worst thing that can ever happened to a man when you are in a situation in which you did not have adequate income, sometimes it is not a hopeless situation because with time you can still get things better when you keep working.
Yes, it isn't a hopeless situation, man can still bounce back and rediscover ways to make money when he puts hardwork, and zeal towards ending poverty strain life.

Most times I am depressed, not having enough money is my problem. As an opportunist, not figuring out ways to take care of my wants bore me quickly and left me totally frustrated and disillusioned. Does financial breakdown has negative impacts on our state of being?

You are not alone. Even I was also suffering from great depression when I was not able to make income. Right now even now I am not making enough income. However, I am just making enough to bear my daily expenses.

Yes, it isn't a hopeless situation, man can still bounce back and rediscover ways to make money when he puts hardwork, and zeal towards ending poverty strain life.
I know with hard work and dedication you can still be able to recover and be free from poverty but why do some people no matter how they work they will not get rich ? Is it because they are unlucky in life ?

I know with hard work and dedication you can still be able to recover and be free from poverty but why do some people no matter how they work they will not get rich ? Is it because they are unlucky in life ?
Hmm, at times its not about working hard or too hard. Working hard does not mean we need to overwork oyr body, but working smart is the formula. Watch out for what Zuckerberg, Elon, Jeff and Alexander etc, have achieved online, that's smartness.

Hmm, at times its not about working hard or too hard. Working hard does not mean we need to overwork oyr body, but working smart is the formula. Watch out for what Zuckerberg, Elon, Jeff and Alexander etc, have achieved online, that's smartness.
Most times these people are trying to solve the problem of mankind, Mark Zuckerberg solve the problem of people being bored and he is getting a lot of money from it, if you can identify one problem and solve we will make some money.

I am a low income person but not zero income person.I make $50_$70 monthly with all my internet sites and PayPal money.I also get social security disability money.

Most times I am depressed, not having enough money is my problem. As an opportunist, not figuring out ways to take care of my wants bore me quickly and left me totally frustrated and disillusioned. Does financial breakdown has negative impacts on our state of being?
That is very true. Having no money is indeed a very big problem. Money is essential in buying the basic needs of human beings in order to live. The three basic needs of man are food clothing and shelter. The solution for this problem is to have a source of income like job or business.

Paucity of fund can leads to frustration. If the situation persist for s long time, it will lead to depression. The reason is that it would be difficult to acquire the basic needs. You feel worthless when you nothing to buy things you needs. I think one of the ways out is to look menial jobs to do to earn some income.

Making zero income cam sometime lead to severe depression. It even gets worse if you have pilling up of bills at hand and yet you cannot do anything about it. It can really get this bad

Most times these people are trying to solve the problem of mankind, Mark Zuckerberg solve the problem of people being bored and he is getting a lot of money from it, if you can identify one problem and solve we will make some money.
That's it, he solved that problem and others did too not only him just that he's work rate was more exceptional in the social media industry.

It's a general terms that depression is a feeling of low morale making one think in the negative over series of events that probably didn't go well which is why I like to celebrate the tiny victories and go out with friends once in a while to increase my morale.

You are not alone. Even I was also suffering from great depression when I was not able to make income. Right now even now I am not making enough income. However, I am just making enough to bear my daily expenses.
You are right. We all suffer great depression when we are not able to make income. Making money is very necessary in order to live. One can buy all that he needs if he has the finances. I hope I can also earn a lot of money.

That's it, he solved that problem and others did too not only him just that he's work rate was more exceptional in the social media industry.
Wow maybe nature has given him the talent for him to succeed in the area, that is why he is among one of the youngest billionaire in the world, how does his work rate more exceptional in the social media industry ?

Wow maybe nature has given him the talent for him to succeed in the area, that is why he is among one of the youngest billionaire in the world, how does his work rate more exceptional in the social media industry ?
Yes, grace found him and not only hard-work. Cos their are others who has been there before him. And he wouldn't be the last too in that list.

Yes, grace found him and not only hard-work. Cos their are others who has been there before him. And he wouldn't be the last too in that list.
Yes everyday new technology are coming up and I may not actually be surprised that there will be a technology that will come up and such technology can make another person to be the richest man and so on, there are still a lot of unexplored technology in the planet.

Making zero income or Beeing In a state where you cannot make any income is the worst thing that can happen to any man in this world. This can actually lead to some persons commiting suicide which aught not to be the way

I am a low income person but not zero income person.I make $50_$70 monthly with all my internet sites and PayPal money.I also get social security disability money.
It's seems you are from United States. Social security disability money is not available in my country. The worst thing that can happen to anyone is not to earn any money.

Yes everyday new technology are coming up and I may not actually be surprised that there will be a technology that will come up and such technology can make another person to be the richest man and so on, there are still a lot of unexplored technology in the planet.
You shouldn't be surprise to see new developed technologies around. That's human creativity at its best. If you can create like that maybe developing a software that is highly on demand, riches won't elude you.

You shouldn't be surprise to see new developed technologies around. That's human creativity at its best. If you can create like that maybe developing a software that is highly on demand, riches won't elude you.
Well it's true but sometimes nature's blessed people naturally for them to see and know what to do to solve some problems of mankind and as a result they benefit from it, it is still possible even with me sure.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back