What's new

Making zero income can lead to depression?

Genius

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 30, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most times I am depressed, not having enough money is my problem. As an opportunist, not figuring out ways to take care of my wants bore me quickly and left me totally frustrated and disillusioned. Does financial breakdown has negative impacts on our state of being?

On the issue of the pressure so many things can cause and ones financial state is part of what can cause depression. My advice for you is to stop overthinking. Also know that the present situation you are now is not where you are meant to be is not where you are going to be forever very soon things will change if you keep on thinking about your situation depression will set in and will be getting worse almost everyday

Yes but just keep working hard. You will definitely get it right. Ensure you work on your methods and approach and try new ways and ideas.

Yes but as a human being you have to stay focused and determined to achieve that you have been planning for. But as far as yiu are working hard my dear you must surely make it. God is your strength. Never loss hope my dear

Most times I am depressed, not having enough money is my problem. As an opportunist, not figuring out ways to take care of my wants bore me quickly and left me totally frustrated and disillusioned. Does financial breakdown has negative impacts on our state of being?
Yes, if work hard and struggling after all of that when our income is zero then we get depressed. When we want quick and more earning then when we not able to get more money then we felt dipressed. Our financial problems also causes of our dipression.

Yes, making zero income could be frustrating and it's a direct link to depression. Someone once said, when his pocket his light or when he doesn't have money, he becomes sick. Small sicknesses like Malaria, headache comes in. But one has to take the bull by the horn and find someone doing. Don't despise even if it is a small beginning.

I think it's true that all work causes depression. Nowadays, the needs are so high that it is not possible to carry them in low income, which is why depression is becoming more common. At the very least, it is causing more and more work to be done to control it, so that blood pressure can be controlled.

When you are engaged in business that sinks in money on a regular basis and you're not seeing the pact of the huge sums of money sunk in it, depression may really begin to set in. But do not let it get the better part of you else you'll breakdown and probably suffer heart attack

I remember when I stayed for a month without making any money, I felt so downcasted and depressed to the extent that I didn't want to talk to anybody because hunger dealt a huge blow to my senses.

yes making zero income can lead to depression and frustration, this is to show you that your business is not growing at all but as an entrepreneur you must have faith in your business and be consistent in what you do with this it can help the business to regain it's place in the market.

Of course! Not having money can make you depressed, but are you a graduate or still a student? If you're a graduate try to mix with people so you can get information on job openings as student maybe working on online sites can help you. Things will certainly get better

Drought is the worst nightmare a man can have in life. Without adequate income, it will be hard to pay the primary bills in our daily life. And such brings lots of thinking and body unrest.

when a man does not have a means to meet up his responsibility and needs,then it becomes a source of concern for him,and by thinking on the avilable way out,it might cause him to feel bad and when the conditioncontinue it might lead to something serious.My advice is or the individual to just find something doing no matter how small.

As a human being that knows the importance of money and works hard to earn a living , financial breakdown always have negative impact on our state of being because we could not satisfy our want and need.

Finance is one of the major things we need to take care of our welfare in life,and if it is not fort coming it can be very worisome,but one need to be engaged in something doing and in that business,patience and courage is one virtue he should have in the face of low or non income generation.

Truth be told money has been and would continue to be the problem of majority of the people in the world today. Having no finance is like being handicap, as you would have no power to go to places you would want to,buy what you like or do what you like. It can be depressing and some are not even able to manage this.

sure we do need money to be able to take care of our basic needs and do other sundry welfare in our lives,and when the resources is not fort coming,it can be frustrating,my advice is for one to get something diong,no matter how small the engagement may look like,so that some needs can be meet.

Drought is the worst nightmare a man can have in life. Without adequate income, it will be hard to pay the primary bills in our daily life. And such brings lots of thinking and body unrest.
Definitely it is one of the worst thing that can ever happened to a man when you are in a situation in which you did not have adequate income, sometimes it is not a hopeless situation because with time you can still get things better when you keep working.

Making zero income will not only leads to depression but can also makes you to have suicidal thought. It is a bad thing when you do not have a means to take care of your basic needs, you will feel detected and rejected everywhere you go.

Financial lack.is something tht can drive people to becoming very unstable and at the same time very restless and very vulnerable. It should not be so. You should always learn to control yourself no matter the circumstances you find yourself in life

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back