What's new

Making zero income can lead to depression?

Most times I am depressed, not having enough money is my problem. As an opportunist, not figuring out ways to take care of my wants bore me quickly and left me totally frustrated and disillusioned. Does financial breakdown has negative impacts on our state of being?

Seriously, I have been on this kind of situation in the past and I'm going to tell you that it's never a good feeling at all in any way. It was one of the saddest time in my life.

To be in a good state of mind being financially stable is key When you are financially bouyant there is a psychological satisfaction that you enjoy because there are little or no financial pressure you are experiencing.

To be in a good state of mind being financially stable is key When you are financially bouyant there is a psychological satisfaction that you enjoy because there are little or no financial pressure you are experiencing

Yes, it isn't a hopeless situation, man can still bounce back and rediscover ways to make money when he puts hardwork, and zeal towards ending poverty strain life.
Yes it's true though that one can still bounce back to search for other means and ways to stay afloat with life and run away from poverty when he keeps searching out for things to do to better his odds in Life

If financial breakdown doesn't negatively impact our lives, what will? There is no denying the negative effect of poverty. It basically takes life away from someone.

What did you really expect? Who would keep losing money without hope of getting it back and be happy? Even those who are working but suffering from poor pay and poor working conditions will never be happy.
Post automatically merged:

Do you really expect a fellow who is losing money to be happy? Even those who are working with poor pay and in bad working condition will not be happy about it.

I agree with you, not having money can lead to depression, you will be thinking of many things , it not careful you can even steal, because you don't have any means of getting money but to steal.

I agree with you, not having money can lead to depression, you will be thinking of many things , it not careful you can even steal, because you don't have any means of getting money but to steal.

It is possible to enter depression if you don't have any money on you. it might be difficult to do some basic things for yourself like eating. When I find myself with no money, I will engage in some activities that will fetch me money to keep food in my stomach.

It's important to know that you're not alone in this and that there are resources available to you. Have you considered reaching out to local organizations or seeking support from friends and family? It might also be helpful to talk to a mental health professional to help you manage your depression. And when you're looking for a place to unwind and relieve some stress, make sure to check out the "Tribal Kava Bar". They offer a relaxed atmosphere and may be able to help you feel a little bit better.

Last edited:
Most times I am depressed, not having enough money is my problem. As an opportunist, not figuring out ways to take care of my wants bore me quickly and left me totally frustrated and disillusioned. Does financial breakdown has negative impacts on our state of being?
Yes I feel sad but not depressed or miserable you need to work harder to achieve results I know that can sound hard but if you want it you need to work hard for it I recommed you to take break from working and do something else like yoga

Yes, financial breakdown can have a significant negative impact on a person's state of being, including their mental health. Financial stress can lead to feelings of anxiety, depression, and hopelessness. The stress of not being able to afford basic needs or meet financial obligations can cause significant strain on a person's emotional and psychological well-being.

Plus, difficulties can also impact a person's physical health. For example, stress related to financial struggles can cause fatigue, insomnia, and headaches, among other physical symptoms. It can also lead to unhealthy coping mechanisms like overeating or substance abuse, which can further exacerbate health issues.

If you're struggling with financial difficulties and finding it difficult to cope, it's important to seek support from trusted friends, family, or mental health professionals. They can provide you with practical advice and emotional support to help you navigate this challenging time.

Yes, it does. Depression comes from not having meaning in life, and it's hard to for your life to mean anything when you are struggling to hold onto it. Fear steals meaning - what if my meaning isn't enough to keep me alive? What if I have the wrong meaning?

Depression also comes from anger against yourself. It's easy to get angry at yourself and blame yourself for your financial situation.

It's possible. Things are not easy as they seem to be especially with making money. Whether it's a job or a business, we need to be really strong, strategic and knowledgeable to avoid failure.

Yes I feel sad but not depressed or miserable you need to work harder to achieve results I know that can sound hard but if you want it you need to work hard for it I recommed you to take break from working and do something else like yoga

The reason why I think some people get to the point of depression in their business whenever it is not going the way they expected it to is probably because most of them usually borrow loan which they used to start up the business and they have to pay back the loan with the interest it comes with. I know it's something that is capable of making someone depressed.

It's obvious that not making a good living can cause depression, as with anything that keeps you from living a good and sustainable life. Depression comes with the territory. I've been broke before, it sucks. It's depressing for sure.

But, it doesn't mean it's the end, there is always something you can do to better your life and find new ways of making money.

The bills you have to pay will make you depressed. It will get worst when the bills are meant to be paid for another person you're taking care of their responsibilities. Whenever your phone rings, your blood pressure will spike. Money makes our life complete, without it, we are useless.

Money is needed to do virtually anything that you want to do in life which is the reason why whenever you cannot be able to finance whatever responsibilities you need to, you will not have a moment of peace and focus in whatever you are doing because it will always have you in a very bad state.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back