What's new

Making Money By Streaming!

I heard this for the first time, earn through online streaming. Well, I will be glad to know more about, how to make money through online streaming.

Earning through online streaming is not that too familair to me I dont know how their service work I will love to be part of that earning ways,
how long will it take for someone to make a single dollars with that profession,so I dont really know anything about that maybe I make my own research

I've seen many youtubers who earn from streaming but so far as I know they only earn if people donate them, or if they sponsor products or ads. So just like youtube you earn a good amount of money only if you are successful which means that it is not that simple, and efforts are needed, it also depends on your luck and on the people because if they don't like you they won't watch your streams. It depends as well on the games you are playing because if the game you are playing is not popular and interesting it is more likely that nobody would watch it.

The reason I hate most of this site is that you will even lose more than you gain. You may spend a lot of data trying to view videos and you may end up not earning a penny.
Most of them is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You are likely to spend so much money in the cost of trying to perfect how to stream games and earn money. This will require a whole lot of dedication

Earning money online by streaming is a good idea but you need some level of skills before you can earn money, if you have a good skills you can earn a decent amount of money.

Most of them is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You are likely to spend so much money in the cost of trying to perfect how to stream games and earn money. This will require a whole lot of dedication
of course it can take a whole lot of time and that is one of the major reason I don't like to consider such ways of making money online. Before you can learn everything well you might have spent a lot of money and time.

of course it can take a whole lot of time and that is one of the major reason I don't like to consider such ways of making money online. Before you can learn everything well you might have spent a lot of money and time.
I don't know but I haven't seen people that are really earning much from this. So obviously it will not actually be an easy way of making money like most people will say.

I don't know but I haven't seen people that are really earning much from this. So obviously it will not actually be an easy way of making money like most people will say.
One thing about streaming is that it consumes a lot of your data and that means you actually need to make reasonable amount every day in order to cover for the cost of the data you are using to stream. So I think this is one of the major reasons so many people did not consider it.

You can always join to contribute, I'm sure they will enjoy that but if you're talking gaining from their incentive through streaming, what you will be getting will be very small

One thing about streaming is that it consumes a lot of your data and that means you actually need to make reasonable amount every day in order to cover for the cost of the data you are using to stream. So I think this is one of the major reasons so many people did not consider it.
Probably it could be a profitable business if you are in a location that you have access to free Wi-Fi. But what of the time, does it really worth our time to stream even if we have access to free internet connection ?

Probably it could be a profitable business if you are in a location that you have access to free Wi-Fi. But what of the time, does it really worth our time to stream even if we have access to free internet connection ?
I think if you want to make money from such thing the first thing you have to consider is how much you can be able to make at the end of the day. If it is worth your time then you can venture into it.

I think if you want to make money from such thing the first thing you have to consider is how much you can be able to make at the end of the day. If it is worth your time then you can venture into it.
You won't really be able to know how much you can be making , it is something that must be tried out . If it is something I can spend $1 for data to make $3 then obviously it is profitable or even 2.

You won't really be able to know how much you can be making , it is something that must be tried out . If it is something I can spend $1 for data to make $3 then obviously it is profitable or even 2.
Of course that is exactly what I'm saying. You have to test run the venture to know if it is actually profitable before you go into it fully. That way you can be able to determine if it is good or not.

I'm not a streamer but i know some people who have tried one or two streaming platforms and it ended up being a scam. If you are really interested in making more through streaming, just be sure to use legit streaming platforms.

Of course that is exactly what I'm saying. You have to test run the venture to know if it is actually profitable before you go into it fully. That way you can be able to determine if it is good or not.
How do you used YouTube to test run and now the legitimacy of a particular platform ? For me I don't trust most of those reviews on YouTube.

How do you used YouTube to test run and now the legitimacy of a particular platform ? For me I don't trust most of those reviews on YouTube.
Some reviews on YouTube are not legitimate. Some are also legitimate and insightful. I have been able to get reasonable information about some platforms through YouTube.

There was even a time I was trying to research on how money can be made on paxful , but from all the YouTube channel I went through. None of them were able to give me suitable information and most of them the information they gave me was not even applicable.
Some reviews on YouTube are not legitimate. Some are also legitimate and insightful. I have been able to get reasonable information about some platforms through YouTube.

Well, in reply to your question above on how one can make money by streaming and how to set it up, well I have to be honest and break it to you that although this is a very profitable venture, it is not for everyone as it's better to go into it when you like it
I totally agree with you, and that's because as a streamer you may not earn at the beginning, so what keeps you going is the love you have for it, you may spend lots of data and time, and not still not earn, but it wouldn't be a problem for you, however if you want to earn from it id suggest you spend some time learning about it. What ever you want to do, do it very well.

Gaming on Twitch has become a popular means of earning money among the gaming fraternity. I think first of all, you need to make sure all the equipments such as a gaming laptop and a gaming chair are in top shape and quality.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back