Making Money By Streaming!

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
If you into gaming or just anything that has to deal with streaming on any network like twitch, how much is needed and to get going when it comes to making a good amount of money to say that you are earning a good living.

Not saying getting supported or contract but rather than doing it yourself and having buts, subs and bombs drop on your channel. I know that most earn money from donations so that they get 100% all of it rather then they taken 50% on income then Twitch and or Youtube takes the rest.

Anyone that is big and made money?

I'm not a streamer and it's not something I'd consider doing either, but I do think that if you have the skill and dedication then it can be a real money maker I'm sure. It depends what you want to do but you can start streaming almost straight away without much equipment at all but the fancier you want it to look then obviously you'll need to spend more money on it.

If you into gaming or just anything that has to deal with streaming on any network like twitch, how much is needed and to get going when it comes to making a good amount of money to say that you are earning a good living.

Not saying getting supported or contract but rather than doing it yourself and having buts, subs and bombs drop on your channel. I know that most earn money from donations so that they get 100% all of it rather then they taken 50% on income then Twitch and or Youtube takes the rest.

Until now I still cannot understand why people would donate money to a game player. But with streaming it seems like a good business because the most recent fight of YouTuber Jake Paul and Ben Askren was streamed by illegal streamers. The owner of the rights say that streamers have stolen about $700 million in revenue.

Seriously am also in to see one of our member in here that make it big through online streaming and he or she would guide us through how we all can also go about it by streaming online as well.

I'm not a streamer and it's not something I'd consider doing either, but I do think that if you have the skill and dedication then it can be a real money maker I'm sure. It depends what you want to do but you can start streaming almost straight away without much equipment at all but the fancier you want it to look then obviously you'll need to spend more money on it.
You are absolutely right because to do any work, hard work is required and along with that money is also needed without money and hard work whether you are doing any business And with this you also have to have good skills, without skills you can not do any work.

I'm not a game player nor stream video games online. But their are people who enjoy streaming games and paying for it. Twitchfollows is one of the site where one can stream games, and other streaming packages, donate as a visitor or join their streaming team to earn incentives through the donations people make.

The reason I hate most of this site is that you will even lose more than you gain. You may spend a lot of data trying to view videos and you may end up not earning a penny.

All the streaming platforms i have tried to earn money from ended up as a scam after much data,time and effort invested. So i tend to stay away from streaming platforms that pay.

Well, in reply to your question above on how one can make money by streaming and how to set it up, well I have to be honest and break it to you that although this is a very profitable venture, it is not for everyone as it's better to go into it when you like it

I don't do streaming because I have weighed the industry up and down and I've come to discover that the amount of data that will be required to stream this Media is quite bigger than the amount of money one will earn from them.

I haven't thought of a way where you can make money through streaming and getting paid for doing them. If you won't be getting vpaid for using your data it's obviously not worth investing.

Most of them make money by donations. for you to make money as a streamer you need to have a lot of followers and support. There are lot of people on twitch making a lot of money.

Concerning making money by streaming . Well, I really do not have an idea of how to go into streaming of games but I know I do get some invites to streaming of games on my Facebook , It should be something you find interest in and love doing

I have heated of some platforms that can actually pay you to stream some contents for them . I think the revenue they share is mostly from ads and that explains the very low earnings.

Concerning making money by streaming . Well, I really do not have an idea of how to go into streaming of games but I know I do get some invites to streaming of games on my Facebook , It should be something you find interest in and love doing
Without interest, nothing would be able to get you into doing it sure. But those who are already into it do not bother spending much since they know what they stand to gain.

I really dont know how this streaming of a thing works, and to be honest i have always thought there is really no much to gain in streaming. Well i guess it might be profitable to some people tho.

The reason I hate most of this site is that you will even lose more than you gain. You may spend a lot of data trying to view videos and you may end up not earning a penny.
That is what I hate about earning through streaming too. You end up spending so much money on buying data bundles. That cannot even be compensated by the small amount you earn from streaming with limited data bundles.

That is what I hate about earning through streaming too. You end up spending so much money on buying data bundles. That cannot even be compensated by the small amount you earn from streaming with limited data bundles.
That's the reason streaming is not a good option. Though I think people still use this platfrom for earning, but your will need unlimited bandwidth for that.

Personally, I do not really buy the idea of streaming or online gaming sites to make money as you have said you still pay commission to other sites like youtube which is why I think it's better to just own a youtube channel, youtube even pays for that.

To be honest, a few times i has been able to connect to live stream on twitch where the streamer was playing a game, I wondered how someone can make money from that kind stuff.

You just sit and stream some video maybe of you playing a game and even do giveaway to views, what comes to you as profit??

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back