What's new

Making Money By Streaming!

I'm not a streamer and it's not something I'd consider doing either, but I do think that if you have the skill and dedication then it can be a real money maker I'm sure. It depends what you want to do but you can start streaming almost straight away without much equipment at all but the fancier you want it to look then obviously you'll need to spend more money on it.
I do not have the streaming skills so I wouldn't consider myself a streamer unless if I will be called a streamer in the sense that I do stream some videos and music online 😂😂.

Am not into gaming player I think there are people who are make money from website, and I don't know how to streaming or game online.

If you into gaming or just anything that has to deal with streaming on any network like twitch, how much is needed and to get going when it comes to making a good amount of money to say that you are earning a good living.

Not saying getting supported or contract but rather than doing it yourself and having buts, subs and bombs drop on your channel. I know that most earn money from donations so that they get 100% all of it rather then they taken 50% on income then Twitch and or Youtube takes the rest.

Anyone that is big and made money?
Hmm....no wonder i do find some streaming online or YouTube per say this days, i initially felt that's its passion never new you can earn from it.

1. Run ads during live stream. 2. Fan donations. 3. Pay per view/subscription.
4. Affiliate program. 5. Brand deal and sponsorship. 6. Sell your merchandise.

Hmm....no wonder i do find some streaming online or YouTube per say this days, i initially felt that's its passion never new you can earn from it.
Lol. I too had no idea about that. I still wonder, if facebook also have such kind of earning portal or not? YouTube is much more easy to make money, atleast you don't have to wait for your visitors to click a link for you to earn commissions.

I really don't like streaming and I haven't done one before. However, if you really think there is anyone one can do to màke money from I think I will like if you can just drop it here for me to see so that I can take the opportunity

If you into gaming or just anything that has to deal with streaming on any network like twitch, how much is needed and to get going when it comes to making a good amount of money to say that you are earning a good living.

Not saying getting supported or contract but rather than doing it yourself and having buts, subs and bombs drop on your channel. I know that most earn money from donations so that they get 100% all of it rather then they taken 50% on income then Twitch and or Youtube takes the rest.

I am not aware of any streaming platform where you can earn money easily until or unless you are an expert or you possess really good skills. The only platform i know of is Youtube but it is also very strict when it comes to content quality.

I'm not a streamer and it's not something I'd consider doing either, but I do think that if you have the skill and dedication then it can be a real money maker I'm sure. It depends what you want to do but you can start streaming almost straight away without much equipment at all but the fancier you want it to look then obviously you'll need to spend more money on it.
In my opinion streaming stuff online can be very very expensive as trimming would be sucking your data in ways that you cannot imagine so you will really have to have a lot of money for you to be streaming stuff online.

These days, for a lot of young people, game streaming is one of the easiest ways to make money online. However, this involves playing games and talking about the games.

It was surprising that people in large numbers would watch live streams of games being played and honestly, I can't seem to understand why.

If you love the game and want to learn tip and tricks, you would sure watch the video. The streamer other hand will make money from the ads o subscription through pateron.

I know many streamers from my country who make good money from streaming! somewhere at 100E from donations, MINIMUM / stream. And his streaming about 5 nights a week. so if you become popular, you can make good money.

I do not understand exactly how the organisers are going to be getting their revenue but this looks like a brilliant idea. With this you can be able to make money by just spending your time online.

You don't need to be a gamer to stream and make money online, you can stream anything and still make money. But in order to do that you need to have a lot of followers.

I was active in Twitchfollowers for almost a year. I have read there, that members are making a lot of money by streaming video games. Especially those, who have made a name of themselves and have many followers. There were members, as I read, who were earning even six figures amount of money per month.

Earning money via streaming from the reviews I see, is not encouraging because at the end of the day, your investment and time is typically more than the output.

Making money From game streaming would require a lot of dedication in building your audience to that level.
I feel that once you have a large following, doesn't really depend on how much you're being paid; at least you're getting up to 50 %

If you want to earn streaming, you really need to try tiktok. All you need is just 2000 followers. When you stream, you will earn from the gifts offered by your followers who join you in your stream.

Tiktok monetization is not available in my country, when there is no monetization option, can I still use live stream feature to make money? I am asking this question because I have started using tiktok and want to make money on this platform

Seems ambiguous to me really.
I have not come across anyone who has made it big through streaming online.
I don't know how much is involved in getting such up and running.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back