What's new

Luck and personal expectations in trading

Depending on luck to make money in trading is just like gambling with ones money. This strategy is even worse than gambling as far as am concerned. So for me that is bad

A good investor will never trade on instinct. Why would you risk your money by trading on instinct. About 90% of the cryptocurrency investors do not know how to study and interpret cryptocurrency market chart. They believe in just buying and selling

Some peoples depend on luck or their personal expectations in trading without studying
the coins or making any research what do you think of this ?
yes that's very true,some people believe in luck ,while some don't,but for me i think there is nothing like luck in trading or even in business ,all that i know your personal efforts will determine your success

From the little experience that I have already have in trading on cryptocurrency, there is nothing like clock in the market because without proper analysis of the market you are definitely going to fail.

I don't believe in luck but I understand luck also plays a role in earning profits. For example, if you are lucky, coins you invested will go on gaining value. However, if you are unlucky, the price will start going down.

I'm sorry to say but to be very blunt, honest and candid, those who depend on luck are Gamblers. How do you depend on luck for an investment that posit you know the curves and its technicalities?

When doing any online business, your personal expectations must not be too high, if you happen to have a too high expectations for your online business, you may be disappointed if the business did not meet up with your expectations.

Trading cryptocurrency or the forex market this way is tantamount to what we can call gambling. You don't gamble in trading and espect anything specifial to come out of it do you?

One of the ways I like to think about this is as a continuum of activities from pure luck and no skill on one end to pure skill and no luck on the other end. Obviously, most things reside somewhere between the extremes, and where an activity sits can be very important.

No matter how good you are when it comes to trading of any kind,luck is essential,either for taking trade or entering the market you need a bit of luck because people are equally trading in opposite direction.

I think luck plays a role in trading. If you are lucky, the asset you bought will start growing up right after you bought and it will go very high in few days and you cna make a lot of money by selling your assets

According to my experience, you should never depend on luck alone rather you should study the market properly. I have depended on my luck when it comes to crypto trading and suffered from huge loss.

The problem with luck is that it will not always happen everytime ,I think that's why many people lose all their money in trading ,it's quite necessary to learn and have all the idea before you choose to start trading

Some peoples depend on luck or their personal expectations in trading without studying
the coins or making any research what do you think of this ?
If there is anything like luck in cryptocurrency trading, I'm very sure that most traders would do anything possible and impossible to get that luck but it's never true.

One thing about any business venture is that,if you do not really understand the fundamentals and the realties in the trading world,then your involvment would just be in the speculative realm,and that is not good for business.

The believe in luck when it comes to business issue can not be ruled out because there are some people that think you can only make it in business with good luck.
I believe that luck won't work if you have not done the necessary things in business.

Cryptocurrency is base on prediction and not really best on luck, I have believing on luck for a long time in cryptocurrency and I was always losing , if you cannot predict the market perfectly then the risks of losing will be very high , I don't think luck will work here.

There's no need to invest or go into trading without DYOR ( do your own research). You don't need to do that in a volatile market.
Besides luck comes to those that are prepared for it.

Probabilities, as with a coin toss, can indeed provide us with tools for approaching the markets, and the ideas can be applied in more ways than one might expect. For example, a trader's view on probability might be completely incorrect, and that might be the very reason why they are not making money in the markets. This article aims to help by providing an introduction to the probabilities of trading

Whoever rely on luck to make gain on forex trading is on a long thing. Some people usually say lucky is for the losers. I believe in personal expectation show based on market research whenever you want to trade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back