What's new

Luck and personal expectations in trading

Some peoples depend on luck or their personal expectations in trading without studying
the coins or making any research what do you think of this ?
How is cryptocurrency got to do with luck? I think I find the comparison of cryptocurrency trading and luck to be very funny and whimsical. Luck does not come into play when it comes to cryptocurrency, you trade according to your instincts. That is it.

Luck is when efforts meets opportunity, so in trading what might seem like luck might not necessarily be luck and not during trading, there is being so many efforts put in behind scenes

Some peoples depend on luck or their personal expectations in trading without studying
Reading is just about luck. Unlike today i was unlucky, i loose close to $11 to trading, its not only luck though but sometimes luck help.

When a person has started hoping on luck and expecting investment to swing in his direction without adequate input and planed strategy on how to make a good returns,will just be like a person doing gambling.

Luck can only get you so far, there is something we call beginners luck. It would get to a stage where luck might not be enough, some people tend to get carried away because they have been lucky in some few trades hence they tend to take unnecessary risks.

When a person has started hoping on luck and expecting investment to swing in his direction without adequate input and planed strategy on how to make a good returns,will just be like a person doing gambling.
You are very correct on your submission. Depending on luck to make a good profits on return on investments without studying the cryptocurrency market very well is definitely like gambling.

With stocks, forex or crypto trading I have to agree that you would need luck. However, with stocks you can study the condition of the stock to buy because it is directly connected to a company. Big companies have good and safe stocks. With forex it is the county of origin that affects the value. With crypto, I don't know why the price fluctuates. But maybe you can just rely on luck.

The both times luck and personal expectations are two distinct terms but signifying money making in trading because luck comes those who trade at times and their expectations to yield profit

It is good that you should put personal expectations in trading but a lot does not normally go down to luck at this moment as you should always do the work.

I don’t think anybody will depend on luck before trading, most people into trading first learn everything thing about trading and before starting trading but I don’t dispute the fact that you might be lucky when trading

I have used luck to trade and lost everything most times so I think you need experience, research and the knowledge to trade .....you don't just trade whatever coin you see and hope it fetches you money with luck it might happen but with experience you won't just choose any coin you would choose profitable ones

That is just crazy. At the very least you know how the market works and how to check which coin to invest in. Relying on pure luck is just dumb and you might end up losing a lot.

When ever you are trading, it is advice able that you should set realistic expectations for yourself and try to match them but luck does not okay a role that muchmuxh.

It is true that some people just get to be fortunate in their business by reason of chance. But that does not mean it happens all the time to everybody. Not everyone has that luck to meet some positive chance in their lives. You have to work it out yourself

What majority of us need to understand is that luck goes hand in hand with preparation wishing for luck without adequate preparation doesn't make sense because nothing would bring the luck.

I guess luck work for some people that don't even know anything about how to read the chart of crypto currency and they go ahead and trade and they gain some profit at the end of the trading.

If one depends on luck and personal expectations to trade, then he or she will surely fail. I used to be in that category, but I had to stop when I lost too much.

Depending purely on luck in order to benefit from crypto currency trading is not a good idea. Sometimes luck plays a role but in order to benefit from tradng, you need to be watchful of the market.

Luck plays a little role in crypto trading but one needs to do their proper researches very well to attain adequate knowledge before trading in other to be on a safer side.

In as much as the crypto market is one that cannot be predicted to a large extent lock does not work as you have to look for a particular strategy that works for you and stick to it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back