What's new

Luck and personal expectations in trading

Luck is a small part of trading but you need knowledge and experience in order to make money there. I personally think it's stupid to trade just based on your luck because on the long run you will lose money. Maybe you are lucky once or twice but you can't be lucky forever

Those people are definitely gearing towards losing a lot. Studying and researching the coins is very important and luck is just a minute part of it.

Trading sometimes gives you a tough phase but you can triumph with the help of the experience which you face in your work/business. While trading just looks inside yourself, look at your losers, and find the similarities. You can make your trading better by looking at yourself don’t look outside.

Experience play serious role when trading because it far different from gambling trading deal with market indices which one may need to seek for guidance to enable you analyse before trading, luck do play out once in a while.

I wonder why anyone would depend on luck to trade. Who does that? If you going to trade, you need very good knowledge before going into trading, if your goal is to make profits.

Some peoples depend on luck or their personal expectations in trading without studying
the coins or making any research what do you think of this ?
FOREX require conscious effort and dedication to understand the rudiments require to make profit, anybody relying sole on luck will in no time run into lost, there are expert good at reading charts, it's better to employ them than relying on luck when you don't understand the rudiments.

Good for those who depend and live their business life base on luck. As for me, hard work and knowledge is the way out of failing in crypto currency. At the same time positive mindset and expectation would aid you higher to succeed.

The believe in luck when it comes to business issue can not be ruled out because there are some people that think you can only make it in business with good luck.
I believe that luck won't work if you have not done the necessary things in business.

I don't believe in luck. If you don't do your research and analysis well and you venture into cryptocurrencies, you may fail. Saying being lucky is like you are saying we should not even try harder and just be depending and hoping on sheer luck.

I believe in luck when it comes from business, starting of business some people have the luck in times of having many customers that patronize their business, so there are luck in business,

There is no lucky in business what you do is what you gain in a business because if you are not do what supposed to do and you are expecting to have lucky of gain a good profits. So, in the business you have to have knowledge and make a great effort with good plan.

How strongly a trader's success depends on skills and how much does it rely on luck? The authors who researched this idea a lot - Nassim Taleb, Michael Mauboussin, and Robert H. Frank - came to the unexpected conclusion that talent and efforts are not enough to succeed in the modern world, you should actually find yourself in the right place at the right time.

what has luck got to do with trading Cryptocurrency for crying out loud? is it luck that determines the price. Of any coin or what? Kindly snap out of this and let's face the reality. Nothing like luck in Cryptocurrency business my dear friend.
Some peoples depend on luck or their personal expectations in trading without studying

Luck is everything in trading trust me, if expectations were always right or atleast more than half of the times, we would see lot of people always winning money in trading, but that's not something you can always know

@hani20980 a bit of luck is needed in everything in life, but you must have done necessary research about the crypto market. Acquired knowledge before trading or investing your funds will help you make informed decisions which might make or mar your profit.

Studying the coin is very important in crypto currency investment because most coins in crypto are developed just to scam people and drop to zero value after they have made their profit. So studying the particular coin is very important in the crypto community if you really want to be a good investor. But sometimes too you have to set personal achievement as a good investor in crypto so that you don't panic much when prices are fluctuating.

I believe in luck because some people have luck in business and succeed which makes a lot of customers their business runs very well and they make a lot of money in their business and a lot of people succeed in their luck Because I have friends who are also successful in business who consider their luck in it

Those who are expecting a luck to trade with there money are writing letter to Doom. If you want to invest no trade in any PLATFORM you need to study the fundamental purpose of what you are investing your money on most especially in crypto currency exchange Business and stock trading. You can't trade with expecting luck unless you want to lose your money.

There is no luck in trading. Is either you follow the technicality required to be successful or you fail woefully. Trading is beyond personal expectation because that could lead you into greed if you have high expectation. Therefore it will result into loss if your personal expectation can't be controlled. You need to follow the rules of the game.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back