What's new

Luck and personal expectations in trading

Some peoples depend on luck or their personal expectations in trading without studying
the coins or making any research what do you think of this ?
I think that this is the worst way to go in the crypto world because then you are increasing the uncertainty of your crypto even more. Despite the volatility of the market there is uncertainty on the trades that you make, and whilst you may get lucky sometimes I think that at the end of the day this is almost certainly going to end up in major losses.

Depending on luck in trading or investing in cryptocurrencies is not advisable for anyone, the best method to trade or invest is thorough research and sound knowledge about the Cryptocurrency that you want to invest on before you make a sound and logical decision to invest in that cryptocurrency.

Investmentbased in trading should'nt be based on luck.Depending on luck for trading is no difference from gambling.Trading on comodities should be based on knowledge and technicalities associated with the trading environment.

If you say personal expectations in business I will agree with you full time, but when it touches luck in business I tell you count me out, I don't believe luck, Lock is nothing but a trick, it's always associated with something tricky so I don't involve myself in any thing about it.

In your business there is a bit contribution of your Luck.but your expectations are related to your knowledge and hard working you know about the business which you are doing and you have a much experience then you are succeeded to fulfill your expectations.but you dont trust just only your luck and expectation just only your hard working and be practical you get everything.

I agree that luck and personal expectations as something to do in crypto trading or any other business for that matter. But I don't advise anyone to go into coin trading without training, study or research on the said coin or trade. This is because trading has its own rules and pattern which one must follow to succeed. That is my opinion.

I think most times when you are trading its best to know about what you are trading on because everything is not really about luck , most times you actually need to understand more about what you are trading on , since trading can be more profitable to a high extent

Every trader needs or requires a bit of luck in your forex journey, it is very much important if you are to succeed in forex trading, but as a trader that wants to be consistent in making profit, you have to get the required trading skills and not depend on just luck.

Luck and personal expectations are two different things used in trading by people who depends on them. It's good you study the market you are diving into before you put all your eggs in one basket. Luck can only work for you when you get into the market when the price of crypto currency is high.

Although it is not actually a pleasant subject or one that anyone would be happy or willing to divulge to anyone but I think that luck is one of the properties that you have to have on your own side to be able to have a successful business experience and a positive one too but the real issue is that you shouldn't be 100% or very dependent on it you still have to work and gather enough research and information about the business.

Luck is not enough to get you through in business. Depending on luck will only lead to failure when your luck finally runs out and it will eventually. Luck is good but it is not everything and there are more important things than luck.

Luck plays little role in the success of crypto currency trading . What really matters is good researching and investment in potential coins .
Luck only comes to play on few cases when someone takes risk in an investment .

If you depends on luck and personal expectations to massively invest in cryptocurrencies you will lose your funds in a blinks of the eyes as cryptocurrencies are very volatile they could fall below the purchased price within minutes and never rise in weeks. You invest in cryptocurrencies with experience not luck.

Luck dosent link to trading ,unless you are ready to put your money at risk ,so you dont try to invest based on risk so you wont end up loosing all the money you have

I am not someone who relies on luck but beliefs in hardwork. Luck doesn't work always and it's best to always make research especially about these crypto currencies before investing in any.

Some peoples depend on luck or their personal expectations in trading without studying
the coins or making any research what do you think of this ?
Of course, there is some level of luck one would need to excel in trading. It should be different from personal expectation. And luck should not be relied upon regularly.

Well as for me I don't believe there is luck when it comes to cryptocurrency or any other coin. Before investing in any cryptocurrency it is better for you to know more about the coin

Having knowledge in anything in particular is one way to be guided. Yes luck works but the truth is knowledge helps better, it's like been on a safer side.

It is not good to depend on luck when you are into trade,because there is how far luck can carry you.so it is very good for one to have a proper knowledge on what you are trading on,inorder to know the technicalities involved rather tha depending on luck.

Anyone hoping for luck to play in their way to become successful via crypto trading is just hitting around the bush for hopeless opportunities. You need to be skilled, with experience to take it far via crypto trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back