What's new

Losee any money?

Yeah in the internet money making buissness, you have to loose money sometimes before you learn the ropes. It's best you always try to learn from one Experience.

I have not only lost a lot of money that I invested on so called investment sites but also on earning sites. Bubbles, a paid to post site, sank with my $1300. My paying ads, a hyip platform vanished with $400.

I have not lost money online to any site. But the lottery you are putting your money on is not an investment it is just like gambling.

Had any bad experiences when you invested a lot of money into something then when you think that you are earning and making money you rather lot it all?

It has happened to me at times, spent over $150 each year on the postcode lottery, and still after so much spent on trying to win, ended up not winning a cent.
Any thing lottery or prediction to earn is never a business to invest on because they are gamble. On nothing good should never be excepted from gamble. In a year I don't spend up to $10 in a year

Had any bad experiences when you invested a lot of money into something then when you think that you are earning and making money you rather lot it all?

It has happened to me at times, spent over $150 each year on the postcode lottery, and still after so much spent on trying to win, ended up not winning a cent.
Yes I have experienced losing a lot of money in investment. I have invested $700 dollars and then unexpectedly the investment site suddenly shut down and run away all our monies.

I invested some huge amount of money into a high yield investment program thinking I will make good amount of money from the platform not knowing they will run away with my money

Just lost some money to bet now, and losing money is not a nice experience no doubt, it can be painful too bit it's important to not count ones losses because at the end of the day what's done is done

Certainly there certainly was actually this time around participated in a gaming gambling establishment that I maintained winning as well as winning. Rather than simply eliminating my funding as well as disappear, I continued for simply again as well as shed over half of all of I won consisting of my funding. I took out the remainder

I have lost some not much though in the crypto investments. That was the time when I allowed fear to make me sell at a loss instead of being patient.

I have made some investment in the past year that I ended up loosing money, I invested in some high risk investment platforms, even when I started my forex trading, all the money I invested, I ended up loosing it.

Have invested online severally and lost huge amount of money, because of that I will never involve in an online platform that is not legit again because of my previous experience, all I can do now is earn online.

I also have experience of lost through betting , although have stopped betting because of numerous reasons , firstly it's a sin in my own religious doctrine

I lost money last year , a really huge some of money to an investment company , it turned out that it was a very big scam , I’m still trying to recover from the mess they put me into

I have lost money many times, I lost money in ponzi schemes, I lost money on HYIPs, I lost money on investment platform. However, I have also managed to recover my investment in another ways.

I have lost a lots of money by trading cryptocurrencies. I basically sold off my coin when the price fluctuated a lot because I was fearing that the price will fluctuate more and more. The price eventually rose once again and I regreted selling my coins. I am still trading in crypto because I still believe that I may earn and deal with my losses sooner in the future.

When someone wants to go any business or whatever you don't need to invest all your money into investment, so that you won't lose all your money you have to invest wisely.

I have invested in about 2 online businesses including one that promised to trade and give me returns on my capital. That one really hurt me the most though.
I've learnt since then to dona thorough research before investing.

I have lost money online. That was few years ago and it was on a high yield investment platform. They were going to double the amount I invested in two weeks, it worked out on my first trial, but on the second, all my money was gone.

I was mining on gramfree for more almost a year, before i quit because i heard it was a scamsite.
The amount i spent on data from time to time if accumulated would be big money.
So, i can say that i have invested money into something, and lost it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back