Logo Makeover

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When was the last time you gave your website a logo makeover? Was it a bold change or just a slight modification to modernize it? And did you pay for a graphic designer to do the work, or did you create it yourself?

At the moment on my website, I just have a basic logo that I made when I got the new theme I got so that it said our site name and not the name that was there for the skin.

I would love to get something more professional but at the moment, funds are not freely available so paying for it isn't something I can do. I have been looking into sorting one myself using Canva once I have some spare time.

Generally speaking, I do not give much attention to the logos on my sites as these sites are blogs and forums that do not require branding. However, for my online stores, I give much emphasis on logos and banner.

Yes, I recently created a logo for my freelance writing services. I didn't hire a graphic designer to do the job. Instead, I took an editable logo from some website I don't remember right now. Then, I wrote some words on it according to my services, made some color changes, and uploaded that to my profile. I kept it simple to look professional.

Generally speaking, I do not give much attention to the logos on my sites as these sites are blogs and forums that do not require branding. However, for my online stores, I give much emphasis on logos and banner.

I have used free logo makers in the past for my blog when I planned to start a blog in the past. However, those logos were really poorly designed and they never seemed professional. There are many free logo makers out there.

Personally, I worry more about the general look of my website with exception to the logo because I believe that that is the area that creates more impression and it is usually first thing being noticed whenever a new member joins their community.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back