Logo Makeover

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When was the last time you gave your website a logo makeover? Was it a bold change or just a slight modification to modernize it? And did you pay for a graphic designer to do the work, or did you create it yourself?

At the moment on my website, I just have a basic logo that I made when I got the new theme I got so that it said our site name and not the name that was there for the skin.

I would love to get something more professional but at the moment, funds are not freely available so paying for it isn't something I can do. I have been looking into sorting one myself using Canva once I have some spare time.

Generally speaking, I do not give much attention to the logos on my sites as these sites are blogs and forums that do not require branding. However, for my online stores, I give much emphasis on logos and banner.

Yes, I recently created a logo for my freelance writing services. I didn't hire a graphic designer to do the job. Instead, I took an editable logo from some website I don't remember right now. Then, I wrote some words on it according to my services, made some color changes, and uploaded that to my profile. I kept it simple to look professional.

Generally speaking, I do not give much attention to the logos on my sites as these sites are blogs and forums that do not require branding. However, for my online stores, I give much emphasis on logos and banner.

I have used free logo makers in the past for my blog when I planned to start a blog in the past. However, those logos were really poorly designed and they never seemed professional. There are many free logo makers out there.

Personally, I worry more about the general look of my website with exception to the logo because I believe that that is the area that creates more impression and it is usually first thing being noticed whenever a new member joins their community.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back