Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
Although not all the life lessons we are taught by our elders hold good in the current generation, but there are some which will remain relevant forever. Let's use this thread to share some wisdom from our beloved elders.

One of the life lessons I got from my elders which I feel still works today is, "Hard work pays off!"
If we are consistent, disciplined and keep doing what needs to be done no matter how boring (being repetitive) or difficult (being challenging) it is, the efforts we put will pay off someday for sure.

I remember growing up, I was given a lot of life lessons by my parents and even my grandparents as well. The ones I always remember the most were "Hard work pays off" much like you mentioned in your post and others were "Never get too busy making a living, you forget to make a life" and also "Always take advice from your elders" and "never cheek your elders"

They were all ones I remember and that stick in my mind.

Phrases like "time is money", "hard work pays off" or "friends are counted on the fingers of one hand" are phrases that my elders have repeated to me many times, it is important to at least listen to what they say and make your own judgments of how much reason they may or may not have, but the fact is that if they have it, and you do not believe them at first, surely life will give you a few blows that make you remember the words they said to you and corroborate that it is true.

My grandma taught me that if I really want something and I am no good at it, nothing will improve without practice. This actually kept me working with computers and such.

The biggest life lesson which my elder parents taught me was about "Friends". I was cautioned over and over again by my father to mind the kind of friends I keep because your friend can either kill you or make you become someone good tomorrow. This impacted on my life from my teenage days till now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator