Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
If you are someone who is great at cooking or someone who is learning to cook by watching cooking tutorials on YouTube, this question is for you. When was the last time you cooked a meal all by yourself? What item was it? Were you satisfied? What did others think about it? If it was not up to the mark, how do you plan to work on it?

If i am correct i did cooked two days ago, i prepared Rice with Stew and Plantain.
Cooking is interesting but kinda stressful, after cooking at times i feel so tired to eat out of what i had cooked which isn't really good

Well, the last time I cooked was an hour ago, I cooked some chicken thighs for dinner tonight and a salad, so relatively recently I cooked for the last time, in fact, I usually cook every day or almost every day.

That was last week. I had a visitor who made me cook at home. I am the type that has always liked to buy food from outside instead of having to cook it at home. I see it as cheaper and not having to undergo the stress that comes with cooking.

The last time I cooked was last week Saturday before I fall sick on Sunday. Everything I cooked are still packed in my refrigerator because I couldn't eat most of it. I'm getting better now and they are what I have been taking from to eat since 3 days now. I may cook again next tomorrow.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back