Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Hey guys! I'm mourning the death of two of my cousins. One is from my mother's side and the other is from my father's side.

They were both buried two days ago. We just finished their burial. I thought to inform you guys!

Be safe wherever you all are.

Thank you!

Hey guys! I'm mourning the death of two of my cousins. One is from my mother's side and the other is from my father's side.

They were both buried two days ago. We just finished their burial. I thought to inform you guys!

Be safe wherever you all are.

Thank you!
Over the demise of your brethren, I sympathize with you bruh. However, death is inevitable, so take solace as I wish you outweigh the great loss.

Last edited:
I hope you feel well after this hard blow, life is hard, and we are all passing through this life, I am very sorry for you brother :(

Over the demise of your brethren, I sympathize with you bruh. However, death is inevitable, so take solace as I wish you outweigh the great loss.
I hope you feel well after this hard blow, life is hard, and we are all passing through this life, I am very sorry for you brother :(

Thank you mate. Everything went well with their burial. May their soul rest in peace. Amen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back