Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
I recently deactivated by Facebook account and uninstalled the app as well since I realized I don't use it anymore and it has nothing left in it that would stop me from leaving it.

This is a great question :) all too often people can tire from social media platforms and uninstalling them is the best way to go.

I have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Threads installed at the moment and as of right now, I have not uninstalled any as I do use them but if I were to uninstall one, it would probably be Instagram being that I tend to use that one the least.

This is a great question :) all too often people can tire from social media platforms and uninstalling them is the best way to go.

I have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Threads installed at the moment and as of right now, I have not uninstalled any as I do use them but if I were to uninstall one, it would probably be Instagram being that I tend to use that one the least.
Even I use Instagram the least. I use it only to watch reels in free time. 😂

Even I use Instagram the least. I use it only to watch reels in free time. 😂
I have heard there are some crazy reels on Instagram LOL, I have used it for reels in the past myself but will admit, TikTok is my place to go for videos such as reels on Instagram :)

I have heard there are some crazy reels on Instagram LOL, I have used it for reels in the past myself but will admit, TikTok is my place to go for videos such as reels on Instagram :)
I know right. Tiktok is the king of short video format but unfortunately it's banned in India along with other Chinese apps. 😝

It's either Snapchat or Pinterest I uninstalled last. I didn't deactivate my accounts on both of them because I may need it tomorrow. I have an account on Threads which I don't use frequently but I will not uninstall the social media application too soon.

The last social network that I have stopped using is Tiktok, I do not like the content that this social network has to offer, that social network is definitely not for me, I prefer to use Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, although it is not that there is much quality in the market in terms of social networks from my point of view.

I recently deactivated by Facebook account and uninstalled the app as well since I realized I don't use it anymore and it has nothing left in it that would stop me from leaving it.

The last application that I uninstalled from my smartphone was a cryptocurrency exchange application called ONUS. I was told about it some months ago saying that it's launching a coin and it's giving out $200 worth of BTC to anyone who registered. I never saw anything till today.

Well, I use Facebook frequently, multiple times in a day. I use for personal communicatuion as well as business promotion and marketing. Therefore, I will never uninstall it. However, sometime back I uninstalled Pinterest and LinkedIn from my phone. However, I did not deactivate my account, I still use them once in a while through a computer.

The last social network that I have stopped using is Tiktok, I do not like the content that this social network has to offer, that social network is definitely not for me, I prefer to use Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, although it is not that there is much quality in the market in terms of social networks from my point of view.

You needed to unfollow those who post contents that you don't like on TikTok. I do that on all social media platforms that I'm making use of. I won't use because of few people's contents to stop making use of them. I will just block or unfollow them.

If Facebook is no longer useful to you, it's a good idea to deactivate your account and remove the app. Prioritize your digital health and concentrate on platforms that support your interests and objectives.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back