What's new

Keywords, Key Phrase, Long Tail Search Term: What's the Basic Difference?

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Keywords are word or group of words that people use to search on the internet. I also find people using terms such as key phrase or long tail search term. Sometimes these terms are used interchangeably and sometimes they are referred to be different things. can anyone please explain to me what the difference or similarities in keywords, key phrase and long tail search term.

There is not much difference. These terminologies are just the words and phrase people use to make search on the internet. Since people try to find the exact match for their search, they use long tail search more compared to keywords.

Keywords are word or group of words that people use to search on the internet. I also find people using terms such as key phrase or long tail search term. Sometimes these terms are used interchangeably and sometimes they are referred to be different things. can anyone please explain to me what the difference or similarities in keywords, key phrase and long tail search term.
Keywords are very important to websites search engine and ranking or improving your website search engine optimization. Most people don't really know how to use keywords combinations.

Sincerely I don't know if this key phrase and long tail search are different, they just sound different, they do the same function or job per say.

Sincerely I don't know if this key phrase and long tail search are different, they just sound different, they do the same function or job per say.

well a lot of people don't really know the actual difference between those terms in website management so I don't really know if it's something that you should be worried about because most people are the same shoes.

Keywords, keyphrase and long tail search terms have the same function to help your site rank higher on the search result page. These terms can be used interchangeably.

Keywords, keyphrase and long tail search terms have the same function to help your site rank higher on the search result page. These terms can be used interchangeably.

yes I believe you are very right with your assessment of how those keywords can actually be used as specially when you're doing your Google analysis and website ranking.

They have difference, for example long tail search term is the exact term used by searchers, it can be a question or a statement. For example, why am I ugly is a long tail search term, where as health tips is keyphrase.

Which means you are more specific when you are using a long tail search term. When you are specific, you have a high chances of being discovered.

They have difference, for example long tail search term is the exact term used by searchers, it can be a question or a statement. For example, why am I ugly is a long tail search term, where as health tips is keyphrase.

exactly you have a very good point a lot of people don't really know how to make use of those search terms and it makes them to take a lot of time before they get what they looking for online

A lot of people talk about SEO but miss the vital points. The main thing to consider is the content quality. If your content is of high quality half of the battle is already won

Wow I have learnt a lot from this your submission knowing that long tail search term is that exact statement or terms that searchers uses is such as is is a great knowledge for me right now.

A lot of people talk about SEO but miss the vital points. The main thing to consider is the content quality. If your content is of high quality half of the battle is already won

Seriously when it comes to search engine optimisation it's one of the biggest part of website running that you have to be very excellent in in order for you to have your website to rank high on Google.

Well, SEO is very important, but if you want to do SEO just because you want traffic, you can consider on other factors as well, for example digital marketing.

No matter how you look at it as long as you have a business website where you want to sell your business product and services then you are definitely going to need a lot of digital marketing and not just search engine optimisation for your website.

Yeah actually they are different alots in english terms and the uses they might be mostly confused by people but definitely they are way more far from each other .Key word ,phrase and long tail search word.

Keywords are very important to websites search engine and ranking or improving your website search engine optimization. Most people don't really know how to use keywords combinations.
Same keyword has many sense exemple cofee is meaning product to drink and place to drink so some people are buying product coffee some people are searching for nearest coffee place to go with friends and family so you may have a website to buy product coffee and you get visitors that are searching for coffee place as some coffee have a website that leaves immediatelly your site so choose of keywords is really important.

Short tail keywords are short words people search on the internet why long tail keywords are long words people search on the internet example of short tail keyword is "people".

keywords are words or a gathering of words that individuals use to look on the web. I likewise discover individuals utilizing terms, for example, key expression or long-tail search term. Here and there these terms are utilized conversely and once in a while, they are alluded to be various things. would anyone be able to if it's not too much trouble, disclose to me the distinction or likenesses in watchwords, key expression, and long-tail search term.

Same keyword has many sense exemple cofee is meaning product to drink and place to drink so some people are buying product coffee some people are searching for nearest coffee place to go with friends and family so you may have a website to buy product coffee and you get visitors that are searching for coffee place as some coffee have a website that leaves immediatelly your site so choose of keywords is really important.

Exactly you have a very good point and I actually on understand and agree on everything you have said now about one having to be very careful with how he or she chooses his keywords because it's very important

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back