What's new

Do you try to write in key words in all articles/posts you do on your site?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to using keywords, how extensive do you get? Do you try to write in key words in all articles and posts you do? Keywords are important to help draw some traffic to your side via SEO. To my knowledge, Google looks for these keywords and I believe it helps Google then find your page a bit easier.

Finding appropriate keywords and using these keywords on my article is very important for me. If I do not optimize my content and site with keywords, chances of getting ranked on search engines become minimal. When there is no ranking, there will be no traffic, and hence no revenue. I not only use keywords on my content body but also on title and url

Finding appropriate keywords and using these keywords on my article is very important for me. If I do not optimize my content and site with keywords, chances of getting ranked on search engines become minimal. When there is no ranking, there will be no traffic, and hence no revenue. I not only use keywords on my content body but also on title and url
It could use some tools like AI Keyword Recommander where you pass the article and could recommend you the most pertinent keywords based on AI and these tools exists a lot in the internet, and could reveal the keywords that could have most clicks based on some statistics they made.

It is true keyword is very important in content creation. Keywords will decide how well you content will perform in search engines.

While composing your content, it is vital to make keywords evenly distributed ranging from the title, headings, excerpt, content and even when possible include in content/article url.

When observing keyword distribution, you need to be strict as not to rampant keywords every as this will lead to cluster and backfire pertaining to the performance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back