What's new

Keywords, Key Phrase, Long Tail Search Term: What's the Basic Difference?

Well, it really matters whether you are using keywords, keyword phrase or long tail search term. Keywords are more generic, where as keyphrse and long tail search terms are more specific.

A simple Google search will already give you the difference between these three words that are presenting some form of confusion to you by the way.

Three are no much difference between key words and key phrase. They are simply phrases used on search engines. However, long tail key words as the name suggests is a long phrase meant for same purpose

A simple Google search will already give you the difference between these three words that are presenting some form of confusion to you by the way.

I actually had an experience last two weeks when someone came to my office and don't really know how to use Google to search for stuff and I actually had to teach him and he was very happy because I made him understand the essence of keywords when it comes to search on Google.

Keywords are word or group of words that people use to search on the internet. I also find people using terms such as key phrase or long tail search term. Sometimes these terms are used interchangeably and sometimes they are referred to be different things. can anyone please explain to me what the difference or similarities in keywords, key phrase and long tail search term.
They differ in terms of the length of the sentence and their use. A keyword is just a word. Like "apple".

A key phrase includes words that are commonly used together with 'apple' by people searching on the internet. Like 'apple sauce'

Long term keywords include even more words. Like 'apple sauce Chinese recipe'.

Three are no much difference between key words and key phrase. They are simply phrases used on search engines. However, long tail key words as the name suggests is a long phrase meant for same purpose

Exactly, there aren't much difference between them, it's all about knowing how to make use of the keywords to get the best search engine results in the end. It's very good to use your keywords correctly.

Technically speaking, there is not much difference as they are different variations of the terms people use to do a search on google or search engines of their choice.

Technically speaking, there is not much difference as they are different variations of the terms people use to do a search on google or search engines of their choice.

Seriously, it's definitely almost the same thing because in the essence of what they both do, it's virtually the same thing with little or difference at all. Which one do you prefer to use!?

There are certain definitions that only certain words can describe perfectly, that is what we mean by keywords. Seafreeze are the basic elements of a sentence, without them the sentence is rendered invalid.

There is no difference. The terminology is pointed the same meaning. It all about choosing the right words that the potential visitors may be searching for in the search engine. It's quite easy but take a lot of time and patience

Key word is the main point of a search, key phrase is like a title while the tail is the imputed words itself, for example, how to make myself beautiful, beauty is keyword, key phrase, myself and beauty while the entire search word is the tail.

Keywords are word or group of words that people use to search on the internet. I also find people using terms such as key phrase or long tail search term. Sometimes these terms are used interchangeably and sometimes they are referred to be different things. can anyone please explain to me what the difference or similarities in keywords, key phrase and long tail search term.
I would say these are not used interchangeably because they refer to very different things. If a writer uses them interchangeably, s/he is either new to SEO or doesn't understand the meaning. To answer you, a keyword is just a focus word that describes the content on your post/piece of content. While a key phrases are the short description that people write on the search engines to get results on SERPs. Lastly Long tail search terms or Long tail keywords, is a phrase that is often long (four to five words or more) used by user when searching.

Keywords are specific words that are relevant or that'll help increase your site visibility; keyphrases are two or more words for instance a keyword trending can be "Bizdustry", a keyphrase would look like "Bizdustry forum" or "bizdustry top forum" which long tail search terms could look like "which one is bizdustry most paying forum". Hope you get a clue there

One of the thing about seo is that, the site owner has a great role and resposibility to create somethig that would be very easy for people to search on.And this determine and improve their ranking on Google search engine.Short tail can be a word or combination eg food,energy food.while long tail are short sentence e.g food that repaires tissues.Key word can be say lingerment tire repaires,this will take the person to your blog or site when you type such on the engine.Content here is the key.

I don't think there is any big difference in what you just listed up there. So far I know it's just a technical way to know what people are really searching for and make a content out of it

Long-tail keyword is a keyboard that consist more than three words. Keyword phrase and long tail keywords are the same thing as both of them have more than three words.

These days when people search on the internet they use specific search terms. For example, it is very likely that people search for "benefits of turmeric" instead of searching for "turmeric." Since people are using specific terms, you also need to use specific terms on your title.

They have actually distinction, for instance lengthy rear hunt phrase is actually the precise phrase utilized through searchers, it could be a concern or even a declaration. For instance, why am actually I unsightly is actually a lengthy rear hunt phrase, where as health and wellness suggestions is actually keyphrase.

All of them means the same thing. The asset or group of what combined together to form keyboard which year result will be targeting on search engine.

All these are some terminologies used when searching of words online. The number of words used in them will determine whether it is long or short tail.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back