What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

Actually investment requires some skills and most often in terms of bitcoin which is very risky due to it instability in terms of value compared to savings even though savings gives you no profit so I prefer investing.

You are bound to lose money with savings though it is much more safe than investment as you at risk of losing all of your invested capital if things does not go as you have planned it

Both bank savings and bitcoin investment, has both advantages and disadvantages depending on how we undergo the process. banks can give you interest in your savings but bitcoin can do if it runs successfully.
Probably, they both have their advantages and disadvantages. It is important and necessary you understand them well before you invest in any of them.

Probably, they both have their advantages and disadvantages. It is important and necessary you understand them well before you invest in any of them.
yes, both saving and investing on bitcoin has it's own advantages and disadvantages but if your investment where to be the right one, then you would make a lot of money than saving.

yes, both saving and investing on bitcoin has it's own advantages and disadvantages but if your investment where to be the right one, then you would make a lot of money than saving.
This is why it is important for you to make a correct financial decision before investing or saving your money. Bitcoin is actually very profitable if you have enough knowledge of how it works.
This is why it is important for you to make a correct financial decision before investing or saving your money. Bitcoin is actually very profitable if you have enough knowledge of how it works.

Saving money in the bank is a decision taken based on planed decision, stable stake holders may decide to save there profits in the bank and not reinvest the profits.

Both are nice options what we all need to look into. When you have the money, it is best to split it between your bank savings and the bitcoin investing.

You need to do personal research though m

Like you said, the beds for personal research can not be over emphasize as this is the key determinant to whether you would succed on this crypto space or if you would fail

At the moment, I am keeping money in my dollar bank account.
This is because we are on a risk off scenario and it is not safe to invest my capital.

I will advise that you should keep your money in the bank as at now because I still believe bitcoin is going to have some down movement in the coming weeks. You will have to be properly position for this.

Sometimes it's better to keep your money in the bank than investing it in bitcoin. You could invest your money in the bitcoin and it's prices will drop. We all know bitcoin price is volatile. But if you keep your money in the bank, you always sure of getting your full money back.

People who do not know what they are doing should respect themselves and leave their Money in the bank.
. This is the best thing that they can get to do for themselves.

If you keep your money in the bank, the the value of funds may drop in case you are not saving money in valuable currencies such as dollars, British pounds, Euro, etc. In my country, many people are buying these valuable currencies.

If you keep your money in the bank, the the value of funds may drop in case you are not saving money in valuable currencies such as dollars, British pounds, Euro, etc. In my country, many people are buying these valuable currencies.
You have a very good point. Whenever people wants to save money they should always use currencies that have some level of stability. I usually prefer the dollar actually.

The money in the bank today is not really of much use if it is standing there due to the inflation that we have today, it is better to invest it in something that has more value or that is more scarce, such as bitcoin, although in its fair measure and what one can afford, you should not put money there that you are going to need or that you cannot afford to lose because disagreements come later

Keep in the bank. For bitcoin, it is short term or intermediate term business. It is volatile and probably not sustainable for long. It is also decentralised so if across the world , large amounts of it is removed, its value is affected keeping your money on the bank might be safer because it won't be volatile.
You do any business, for this it is very important to take risk, without it you cannot be successful. It is possible that you may suffer loss from bitcoin but it is not necessary that there may be loss that you may also benefit.It is your choice whether you save in the bank or earn money by investing in bitcoins.

I am going to advise that you should keep about 50% of the money in your bank then you should invest about 10% into bitcoin. Bitcoin is not really a safe method of investment to be honest.

I'd rather keep it in a bank or credit union. Bitcoin is too volatile imo, and the fact that its worth has dropped so drastically over the year, is good enough sign for me to not put my money into bitcoin.
For many people the volatility of bitcoin is a problem, for others an opportunity, but it is true that it is not the best place to keep your money, it is a very risky investment and it is better to invest only what you can "lose" and little by little.

If I had a large sum of money, I would save a percentage of it and invest the rest in Bitcoin trading. Though I would also have to learn Bitcoin trading first so I don't lose the money. Bitcoin trading is great investment that gives large amounts of profits if done well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back